uniqs

Anon11192012
@optonline.net

Anon11192012 to TOPDAWG

Anon

to TOPDAWG

Re: Astraweb automates DMCA removals

said by TOPDAWG:

The other issue is and we talked about this on a different forum is nobody knows how to shut their damn mouths. much as I like Nzbmatrix them people are bloody dumb. Every time a damn file is not working they got to say where it's still up like morons or ask who does not remove files.

I mean darn do all the work for the copyright trolls ya dip-shits.

This idea that keeping it secret is somehow going to stop files from being removed is stupid. If some people know, it's a good chance that the groups who DMCA it know it too. At least sharing this info will help some people get the files before they are removed.
newster
join:2011-09-26

newster

said by Anon11192012 :

said by TOPDAWG:

The other issue is and we talked about this on a different forum is nobody knows how to shut their damn mouths. much as I like Nzbmatrix them people are bloody dumb. Every time a damn file is not working they got to say where it's still up like morons or ask who does not remove files.

I mean darn do all the work for the copyright trolls ya dip-shits.

This idea that keeping it secret is somehow going to stop files from being removed is stupid. If some people know, it's a good chance that the groups who DMCA it know it too. At least sharing this info will help some people get the files before they are removed.

I can understand why the copyright cops are upset their gravy train has been derailed. Now they resort to making idiotic arguments and desperate pleas that don't fool anyone.

It looks like NZB Matrix has now taken decisive action on things like UFC, with a new policy of disabling comments and preventing user posts. Asking or giving advice on how to get anything has always been officially against the rules on that usenet indexing site, but this recently enforced censorship has had a profound effect. Copyrighted usenet uploads are no longer being thoroughly DMCAed as soon as they appear.
sandman_1
join:2011-04-23

sandman_1 to Anon11192012

to Anon11192012
said by Anon11192012 :

No one said it would keep files from being removed. You have a chance of that with any provider. However the logic follows that if a mass exodus of subscribers are going to provider A because they have vocalized the fact that provider A doesn't do take downs or not as quickly, who do you think they would focus on now? Also NZBs posted to Usenet and not announced to these manual indexing sites usually go unnoticed. It doesn't hurt to keep your mouth shut is what I am saying.

@jarablue

When torrents and usenet get completely filtered, I guess it's back to IRC then? I don't think they can do anything about IRC...or can they?

From what I have seen, Mr. Joe M., has said he is eventually going after IRC on his Twitter account.
newster
join:2011-09-26

newster

said by sandman_1:

From what I have seen, Mr. Joe M., has said he is eventually going after IRC on his Twitter account.

He seems to target his business on the things that few downloaders use and even fewer people in Hollywood have even heard of, in order that his false claims can't easily be exposed.

He can't claim to be stopping bittorrent without getting laughed at, because everyone already knows about the Pirate Bay. His customers can simply go there and see for themselves that he can't do squat about removing their media from TPB, no matter how much they pay him.