spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

zzee

join:2011-09-05

modem just stop sync - milton

Just few min ago my modem just stuck and can't seems to be able to sync it was working perfectly few mins ago , cable modem dcp3000 2nd light is blinking continuously

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
join:2008-11-16
London, ON
kudos:23

Try a factory reset (log in at 192.168.100.1 and reset to defaults) and see if it comes back, if not give it an hour - could be an upgrade happening to your node (since it's early morning) or could be a local issue. If it's still happening in a couple hours please contact support@start.ca and we can get a ticket open for you. Thanks.

Teddy Boom
k kudos Received
Premium
join:2007-01-29
Toronto, ON
kudos:20
reply to zzee

said by zzee:

Just few min ago my modem just stuck and can't seems to be able to sync it was working perfectly few mins ago , cable modem dcp3000 2nd light is blinking continuously

If you know anybody with cable TV or cable internet, you could try bringing your modem to their place to confirm that it still syncs up there. That will confirm that your modem is still working, which is always helpful to know.
--
electronicsguru.ca

rkage

@rogers.com
reply to rocca

I'm in Milton a well and still out (8am)

Log on modem says "received response to broadcast maintenance request"

Guess we just wait?

Start Laurie
Premium
join:2011-09-09
London, ON
kudos:1

Have you tried doing a factory reset on your modem? If that doesn't work please call our support desk at 289-627-1510 (Milton) or email them at support@start.ca. Thank you!

Start Laurie
Premium
join:2011-09-09
London, ON
kudos:1
reply to rkage

We have just heard back from Cogeco and there is headend maintenance being done in some areas in Milton which is affecting one of the CMTS' and the estimated time is about 4:00pm.

rkage

@rogers.com

New issues in Milton? Been out for past 1.5hrs. Message on modem says ds topology resolution in progress.