how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

Fiftycals

join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: [Aftershock] Raiding Requirements and Raid Team

Wife and I finally started leveling some new chars on Mal'Ganis. To make our leveling process faster I went heals (Priest) and she's tanking (Paladin). Got from 1-40 in one day. Probably gonna take us another year to hit 90. hah

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

Dungeon leveling with tank/heals is extremely fast.

Fiftycals

join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX

Yeah, if you look at the characters I have leveled you'll notice a pattern. Tank or healer. My wife wanted to be the healer AGAIN for these characters but I'm sick of leveling tanks so it's her turn. She's hating it LOL.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to Archivis

said by Archivis:

dinged almost 3 times (2 bars short) in an Uldaman full clear with the quests.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by Venom1:

said by Archivis:

dinged almost 3 times (2 bars short) in an Uldaman full clear with the quests.

And this is DPS with another DPS, que times might be a bit faster with healer/tank but they aren't bad at all (2-4min)

Energystream
Premium
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

I think there is enough people to at least get the majority of a raid together. Pugging may still be necessary but that may change in time.

I could level my tank, or my healer, but the daily grind is very off putting in raising those characters. Only 50-60 dungeon runs at 89 to get to 90. If I do level them, i will be doing heroics and LFR only at least for a good amount of time.