Monday, Nov. 26
Panthers at Eagles, 8:30 p.m. ET

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

I wonder if the MNF game will be the lowest viewership in the last decade for the Panther's and Eagles. The NFL needs to be able to flex MNF so this loser game doesn't happen again.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

Lions football isn't worth watching anymore as they have thrown any hope for success straight out the window.

At least the Eagles are usually good .

Go Pats!
--
These m***** f*****s are thinking I am playing thinking I am saying this shit because I am thinking it just to be saying it.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to Draiman

It'll be fun too see how much the Pats can score on the Eagles.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 recommendation

said by I AM:

The Pat's don't play the Eagles this season. The only way that would happen is at the SB. The MNF game is the PANTHERS against the Eagles.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

said by Draiman:

said by I AM:

The Pat's don't play the Eagles this season. The only way that would happen is at the SB. The MNF game is the PANTHERS against the Eagles.

Lets re-word that. Lets see how many interceptions Foles can throw? Is he the future of the Eagles? It pains me to see Cam Newton and RG3 start their careers on such terrible teams.

Thanksgiving usually has some stinkers. The same this year.
Washington will beat the bumbling, fumbling Cowboys.
Patriots will end the Jets season.
Do the Lions have to play every Thanksgiving?

Steelers will lose to the Browns.
Packers will decimate the Giants.

The best game will be the surging Saints, with no defense, against the 49ers with Colin Kaepernick & the running game. Its worth watching just to see Brees against the World.
--
Why is the time of Day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Moorecards

I think the best game this week will be the Falcons/Bucs. The Saint's are one game from done and with their schedule it's a snowballs shot they claim a wild card spot. I hope they can prove me wrong though.
--

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to I AM

AH. lol. Holy Crud then. MNF!!! Since Cam quit on me in Fantasy I quit on him.

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

I think the best game this week will be the Falcons/Bucs. The Saint's are one game from done and with their schedule it's a snowballs shot they claim a wild card spot. I hope they can prove me wrong though.

I agree. Missed that one. The Falcons haven't convinced me as yet. They've just barely won some games and Josh Freeman is vastly improved this year.
--
Why is the time of Day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Drex
Beer...The other white meat.
Premium
join:2000-02-24
Not There
kudos:1
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

1 recommendation

reply to Draiman

said by Draiman:

This week will definitely put the Saints to the test. You almost want them to lose and be done with it, so you KNOW they won't make the playoffs...instead they keep winning and stringing you along...just like women.
--
I'm actually not funny, I'm just really mean and people think I'm joking.

Feenix

join:2001-12-30
Jefferson City, MO
Reviews:
·Embarq Now Centu..

My choice for Game of the Week?
Packers and Giants!
Why?
Didn't some sportscaster/pundit say recently that Eli is just a "good" QB, but not an "elite" one? Might Eli want to prove that guy wrong?
--
Feenix

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Eli should have his own term. He should be "eLATE" as he plays like crap for 3 quarters than somehow manages to comeback in the 4th.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by I AM:

Eli should have his own term. He should be "eLATE" as he plays like crap for 3 quarters than somehow manages to comeback in the 4th.

Eli is only tied for #11 on the list of 4th quarter comebacks. Without looking can you guess who is #1? Can you guess how many active QB's are ranked higher then Eli on 4th quarter comebacks?
»www.pro-football-reference.com/l···reer.htm
--

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Prolly

#1 Brady
Big Ben
Stafford(only because we do it soooooo much)
Pmanning
Maybe Vick

Websensed.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
join:2006-03-01
USA
reply to Moorecards

Just once I'd like to see the Ravens have a respectable performance on offense on the road. I mean what the hell?

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Joe Flacco is also elite.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Feenix

Yeah, I think you're talking about Phil Simms, who used to QB for the Giants. But he was wrong, Eli is an elite QB. He's just not playing like it right now.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Draiman

Nice site. I wouldn't have guessed at some of those names.

Career

Active QB's

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Edge1

said by Edge1:

Just once I'd like to see the Ravens have a respectable performance on offense on the road. I mean what the hell?

Just once I'd like to see the Jets have a respectable performance on offence...anywhere.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Rook008

KITNA!

That guy is a machine. He took soo much punishment in D town.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Time Warner Cable

Yeah, some of those I never would have thought about in this context, especially the players who aren't currently active. Mostly it's because they played on teams I don't really follow. Collins, Kitna, Brunell, etc.

When you get onto the site, they list the games for each QB. It's really a lot of info.
--

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3
reply to capdjq

said by capdjq:

Do the Lions have to play every Thanksgiving?

Actually, yes. Them and the Cowboys.
They're the two teams who stepped up and volunteered to play on Thanksgiving when nobody else wanted to. Their reward is a nationally-televised game every Thanksgiving.

Caddyroger
Premium
join:2001-06-11
To the west

2 edits
reply to Moorecards

The Lions coach Jim Schwartz can not blame the players on their lost. It was Jim Schwartz that lost the game by throwing a illegal challenge flag.
It was a good game this time.
--
Caddy

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1

Click for full size
Cowboys are getting killed.

Jones is going to choke on his turkey.
--
Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.

Caddyroger
Premium
To the west

Yep 4 tds in the first half alone. I am on a 11/ delay so i can ff so i do not have watch the ads. I just to half time now.
--
Caddy

tao
Frazzlebats
Premium
join:2000-12-03
Lansing, MI
reply to Caddyroger

Who knew that rule?

Please explain that rule to me. Every scoring play is reviewed except when there is any penalty on the coaching staff? Or, only when the review flag is thrown?

Either way, the runner was down and the refs blew it with a non-call.

Caddyroger
Premium
To the west
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by tao:

Who knew that rule?

Please explain that rule to me. Every scoring play is reviewed except when there is any penalty on the coaching staff? Or, only when the review flag is thrown?

Either way, the runner was down and the refs blew it with a non-call.

I did not know about that myself. I guess since all td's are reviewed their can be not a challenged called. Since Jim Schwartz threw the flag it was illegal and the play can not be reviewed. Lions lose game. I just read where Jason Hanson blames him self. He did not lose the game.
After Jim Schwartz flub the lions had other chances to win. Twice Stafford got sack to lose field goal range. Then the fumble at the 25 yard line in over time.
--
Caddy

Moorecards

join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV
reply to Moorecards

It also happen to Mike Smith in the Atlanta game last week. On a iffy turnover he threw the red flag. 15 yards and no review. Bad rule really .. but a coach can't throw a challenge flag on a scoring play or a turnover since they are reviewed auto.

Caddyroger
Premium
To the west
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by Moorecards:

It also happen to Mike Smith in the Atlanta game last week. On a iffy turnover he threw the red flag. 15 yards and no review. Bad rule really .. but a coach can't throw a challenge flag on a scoring play or a turnover since they are reviewed auto.

That rule should be eliminated it stupid. If any thing take the challenge away but still do the review of the play.
--
Caddy

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2
reply to Moorecards

Holy crap at the Jets game.