join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
lol but also, ouch

capecoddah

join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:1
reply to rockotman

I get in trouble 'trash-talking' because I am profane.

»/r0/download/2···urka.jpg

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Emerging Research
join:2000-08-06
DSotM
kudos:2

1 recommendation

I actually stole those from EL.

I'm not one for trash talking, but those were pretty damn funny.
--
Shine on you crazy diamond...

capecoddah

Yarmouth Port, MA
reply to Moorecards
Please.
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

Please don't fire Rex Ryan.

He's comedy gold.

I've met Belichek at the ACK airport a couple times.

Me: "Love the press conferences"
BB: *smiles* "Thanks."
Me: "Do you have a hard time keeping a straight face?"
BB: *chuckle* "Something like that."

Chatted golf and fishing. He's a rather nice guy.

sailor
Premium
join:2003-10-21
Long Island
kudos:6

1 edit
reply to Harddrive
said by Harddrive:

Holy crap at the Jets game.

Rex Ryan most overrated head coach in the NFL..

So listen up skinny Rex...You're Fired!!!

Mark Sanchez...what a wasted draft pick and then to give him tons more money ...idiots...he just doesn't have the smarts or talent to be a top flight quarterback in the NFL...Never any confidence on his face...instead the look of pure confusion and fear...the guy sucks and no more chances saying just wait for him to develop next year.

So listen up mister night life Broadway Joe wanna be going out partying all the time....You're Fired!!!!

Jets are fortunate that Tebow is being a good soldier and basically keeping his mouth shut until he can get the hell out of New York at the end of the season...Skinny Rex and who ever else in the Jets organization who is responsible for getting Tebow should all be fired.....The guy has more competitive spirit in him then the whole Jet team has together....what a wrong to get him only to sit him....asshole Jets....

The entire dysfunctional Jets organization is fired......

Assholes...

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
reply to Moorecards
Had RG3 on my bench I was pissed off I benched him.. Especially in the start of the 2nd at Brady only had 2 points.. then BAM! More points than RG3. Only down part is I was playing the patriots defense
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3
reply to Moorecards
The 'Skins defense made that game way, way too interesting in the second half.
Also, as Brandon Banks keeps returning kickoffs from out of the endzone to about the 10 or 13 yard-line, maybe coaches should instruct him not to return those. Just a thought.

That rule about shit-canning the automatic review because a coach illegally tossed the challenge flag seriously needs to change. You can penalize the coach/team while still getting the call right, seems to me.

sailor
Premium
Long Island
reply to sailor
said by sailor:

The entire dysfunctional Jets organization is fired......

Assholes...

»www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/···D4RwCLZv

capecoddah

Yarmouth Port, MA
reply to sailor
sailor:
Blah, blah, blah. we suck

Keep the sense of humor. In 10-20-30 years the Patriots will revert to Patsies.

Post Script: If you are a blow-boater on Lon Gilsland, I hope you weathered the storm well. FIGAWI?

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to Moorecards
I'll take Rex as d coord

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
reply to capecoddah
said by capecoddah:

sailor:

Patriots will revert to patsies once Tom Brady's playing days are over. He is their greatest asset.

capecoddah

Yarmouth Port, MA
said by capdjq:

said by capecoddah:

sailor:

Patriots will revert to patsies once Tom Brady's playing days are over. He is their greatest asset.

Tom is a major factor.
BUT...
When Coach retires, turn out the lights.
He's a 4 star General. Maybe 5.
Coach can turn mud into a QB. See: Matt Cassel, Drew Bledsoe.
Tom wasn't a stud when he showed up.

Belicheck retires, Kraft family is put on suicide watch.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2
reply to sailor
said by sailor:

Rex Ryan most overrated head coach in the NFL..

So listen up skinny Rex...You're Fired!!!

I just don't get how Rex can bring them to two championship games right off the bat, and now this.
There is more here than meets the eye. (Especially not playing Tebow, but for a play or two...even when the game is out of reach).
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.

sailor
Premium
Long Island

2 edits
said by jabarnut:

I just don't get how Rex can bring them to two championship games right off the bat, and now this.
There is more here than meets the eye. (Especially not playing Tebow, but for a play or two...even when the game is out of reach).

Just my opinion of course but I believe Rex has lost control of his players..I started thinking that last last year and then the Homes incident really got me thinking...

Rex said at the time:

"I looked out there and was wondering why he wasn't out there," Ryan said of Holmes. "I did not bench Santonio."
___

I believe Rex has become to friendly with his players....to cozy with them and that is not healthy...like a boss can be good to his employees but a boss, again in my opinion only, shouldn't get to friendly with his employees ...to cozy with them so to speak...it is not healthy and when it comes time to really step up they just might not due to being to friendly.....wasn't there a game earlier in the season when the Jet players just gave up?..

Regarding Sanchez, how many more excuses can one make for him? First it was the offensive line then when they play well then what is the next excuse?....Sanchez goes in spurts but does not have the talent or intelligence to be consistent...like his love life...he loves being in the New York City limelight by dating high profile babes ( why I called him Broadway Joe Wannabe ) but they all quickly leave him and will tell you they did so due to to he only produces quick spurts No consistency at all. And no real smarts.

And Rex just refuses to accept or believe that Sanchez will never be what he thought he would be....Sanchez just doesn't have the mindset or even talent to be a top notch quarterback in the NFL....I mean how many seasons do you wait for your quarterback to develop?...

If the team was mine I would eat the money wasted on Sanchez to get rid of him and I would replace Ryan with Bill Cowher if he was available. And I would also trade Tebow. Let another city have to deal with the media that makes a big issue out of every single thing Tebow does..He can fart and it makes headlines here in NY. No good at all..( the constant distraction the media makes for the entire team due to the media's hunger for all things Tebow )

Another thing regarding Tebow, the Jets organization are all guilty of wasting the kids talent as well as messing with his head by getting him and then sitting him.....While I don't believe Tebow is the Jets quarterback answer I do believe the kid is a very talented football player with tons of competitive spirit who, through no fault of his own, is losing a precious year of his NFL career by being on the Jets roster..

Fishead1
Premium
join:2001-05-08
Bronx, NY
He's a players coach to a fault.He sides with them instead of telling them what the really need to know.Like hey guys your not getting it done.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to Moorecards
The Giants are on their game tonight and have taken it to GB and are up 24-7 half way thu the 2nd qtr.

Fishead1
Premium
Bronx, NY
Yes.Watching it now.They are running it pretty good tonight.Just don't take the foot off the gas.

FFH5
Premium
Tavistock NJ

1 edit
said by Fishead1:

Yes.Watching it now.They are running it pretty good tonight.Just don't take the foot off the gas.

When teams go into that "protect the lead" mode it drives me crazy. I hope the Giants don't fall in to that.

Half time Giants up 31-10

--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

Fishead1
Premium
Bronx, NY

1 recommendation

If their running it pretty good stick with it and burn some time off the clock but like you say don't go into a prevent defense.
It doesn't look to good for Rogers protection wise.They have to keep the heat on.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
Refs throw the game and the lions throw the season.

Gotta love Detroit.

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
reply to Moorecards
The Bucs are one scary team. Atlanta got by them just barely.
Jay Cutler is the only quarterback who can get chased and whacked around and still find a way to complete 74 percent of his throws. The Bears better keep him healthy.
The Packers better find a way to beat the NYG.
SF is the only team that can win with either QB.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by capdjq:

Jay Cutler is the only quarterback who can get chased and whacked around and still find a way to complete 74 percent of his throws. The Bears better keep him healthy.
The Packers better find a way to beat the NYG.
SF is the only team that can win with either QB.

Yea the Buc's beat themselves in the game with the Falcon's. That was the first game the Falcon's played vs. a winning team too! All they have left is one more game with Tampa and the Giant's. All the other teams are losers.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3
reply to capdjq
said by capdjq:

Nobody ever refers to Atlanta as 'one scary team', because they're not. All of their wins are 'just barely'. I'd expect them to be their usual early exiters from the playoffs, regardless of what their record might be.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
Eh, part of me knows your right and the other half would like to see some new QBs do well this post season.

I think its time for a Flacco, Ryan, Smith, or Cutler SB showing.

sailor
Premium
Long Island

1 recommendation

reply to jabarnut
Click for full size

Things so horrible in the Jets organization that even Rook008 See Profile quit his part time gig at the stadium
Poor Rook even disappointed Rex.

»www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb···.1208278

FFH5
Premium
Tavistock NJ
reply to Moorecards
Go Eagles!! 7th straight loss as they lose to Panthers 30-22. Keep losing and good things will happen - Reid will be gone & the Eagles may get the 1st choice in the NFL draft next year.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by FFH5:

Go Eagles!! 7th straight loss as they lose to Panthers 30-22. Keep losing and good things will happen - Reid will be gone & the Eagles may get the 1st choice in the NFL draft next year.

Even if they lose all their remaining games it will be a MIRACLE if they can suck more then Jacksonville or KC.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to Moorecards
Eagles just proved they are the worst team in the NFL.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by Eagles LoveR:

Eagles just proved they are the worst team in the NFL.

They still have to work very very hard to have their record reflect they are worse then Jacksonville or KC. Right now they are too good to be in the running for the 1st draft pick next year.
--