Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Fishead1

Re: [NFL] Week 12 Games Discussion

Refs throw the game and the lions throw the season.

Gotta love Detroit.

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
reply to Moorecards

The Bucs are one scary team. Atlanta got by them just barely.
Jay Cutler is the only quarterback who can get chased and whacked around and still find a way to complete 74 percent of his throws. The Bears better keep him healthy.
The Packers better find a way to beat the NYG.
SF is the only team that can win with either QB.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by capdjq:

Jay Cutler is the only quarterback who can get chased and whacked around and still find a way to complete 74 percent of his throws. The Bears better keep him healthy.
The Packers better find a way to beat the NYG.
SF is the only team that can win with either QB.

Yea the Buc's beat themselves in the game with the Falcon's. That was the first game the Falcon's played vs. a winning team too! All they have left is one more game with Tampa and the Giant's. All the other teams are losers.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3
reply to capdjq

said by capdjq:

Nobody ever refers to Atlanta as 'one scary team', because they're not. All of their wins are 'just barely'. I'd expect them to be their usual early exiters from the playoffs, regardless of what their record might be.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Eh, part of me knows your right and the other half would like to see some new QBs do well this post season.

I think its time for a Flacco, Ryan, Smith, or Cutler SB showing.

sailor
Premium
join:2003-10-21
Long Island
kudos:6

1 recommendation

reply to jabarnut

Click for full size

Things so horrible in the Jets organization that even Rook008 See Profile quit his part time gig at the stadium
Poor Rook even disappointed Rex.

»www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb···.1208278

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to Moorecards

Go Eagles!! 7th straight loss as they lose to Panthers 30-22. Keep losing and good things will happen - Reid will be gone & the Eagles may get the 1st choice in the NFL draft next year.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by FFH:

Go Eagles!! 7th straight loss as they lose to Panthers 30-22. Keep losing and good things will happen - Reid will be gone & the Eagles may get the 1st choice in the NFL draft next year.

Even if they lose all their remaining games it will be a MIRACLE if they can suck more then Jacksonville or KC.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
reply to Moorecards

Eagles just proved they are the worst team in the NFL.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Eagles LoveR:

They still have to work very very hard to have their record reflect they are worse then Jacksonville or KC. Right now they are too good to be in the running for the 1st draft pick next year.
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

1 edit

said by Draiman:

said by Eagles LoveR:

They still have to work very very hard to have their record reflect they are worse then Jacksonville or KC. Right now they are too good to be in the running for the 1st draft pick next year.

Jacksonville has looked quite good the past 2 weeks almost beating Houston then beating the Titans. Chad Henne had made the Jags look pretty damn good.

The Eagles have shown no sign of looking near that good the past month. Eagles are worse than the Jags are at this point of the season.

Eagles could very well be 0-11 this season..

Week one vs the Browns Vick threw a pass in the endzone that literally hit the tummy of a browns defender, luckily it got dropped.

Aganst the Ravens Jacoby Jones DESTROYED Nnamdi(oh look Nnamdi getting burned!) to put them up by 2 scores with under 5 remaining. It got called back due to a piss poor call against Jones.

Against the Giants.. Tynes who normally is a solid kicker missing not 1 but 2 chances of winning the game. In 2 out of those 3 games the Eagles turned the ball over like crazy
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Eagles LoveR:

said by Draiman:

said by Eagles LoveR:

Jacksonville has looked quite good the past 2 weeks almost beating Houston then beating the Titans. Chad Henne had made the Jags look pretty damn good.

The Eagles have shown no sign of looking near that good the past month. Eagles are worse than the Jags are at this point of the season.

Your as good as your record says you are. Any given Sunday.... Just look at the 17-1 Pats. A perfect regular season capped off by a SB loss. Any given Sunday.... Look at the NFC South. No team has won the division in back to back years. Worst to first and first to worst is almost a 50/50 chance in the division. Any given Sunday....
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

Your right. The Eagles will just continue to lose and get lower and lower on the seeding chart. The Phillies have a win more recently than the Eagles.

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

said by Eagles LoveR:

Your right. The Eagles will just continue to lose and get lower and lower on the seeding chart. The Phillies have a win more recently than the Eagles.

Maybe if the Eagles finish last they can get Matt Barkley as QB. However, he's not had a good season at USC or I have sneaking suspicion SF will release Alex Smith next season. He's reliable does not turn the ball over and is a team man. You need a QB to rebuild the Franchise.
But I still think the Eagles will keep Vick until they get a QB. Foles, does not appear to be the answer.
--
Why is the time of Day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

shaner
Premium
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

As bad as the Eagles are, at least some of their issues can be explained by injuries to their top talent and on-line.

The New York Jets however are a train wreck on turf.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Moorecards

It doesn't matter who the Eagles have at QB they have no Oline! Tom Brady on the Eagles would be just as bad as Foles/Vick. Whoever is the #1 QB needs to start buying their olinemen some expensive toys for an incentive to actually play!
--

Critsmcgee

join:2011-12-02
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Moorecards

According to the experts the Eagles aren't that bad. They are ranked #28 which is a far cry from worst in the NFL.
»www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000···nts-fall

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

1 recommendation

said by Critsmcgee:

According to the experts the Eagles aren't that bad. They are ranked #28 which is a far cry from worst in the NFL.

28 out of 32 is NOT a far cry from worst. It is very close to worst. And most important, the Eagles are getting worse week by week.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

Critsmcgee

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by FFH:

said by Critsmcgee:

28 out of 32 is NOT a far cry from worst. It is very close to worst. And most important, the Eagles are getting worse week by week.

Let's say it again. 28 out of 32 is a far cry from last place. The reality is the last 4 ranked teams aren't the Eagles. I'm sure it's an honor to just be in the top 5 worst teams huh? People can bitch, moan, cry, or anything else they want but the 4-7 Jets who have 1 more win then the Eagles are ranked lower. They suck but not as bad as a handful of OTHER teams. Maybe in a few weeks they can suck it up enough to be in the top 3 but as of right now.....They are barely in the top 5. They can thank the Jets for making them look good!

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3
reply to Critsmcgee

said by Critsmcgee:

When you have a really bad team, do you care if it has an 'official ranking' of worst, third from worst, or fourth from worst? No, you don't. You just know the team is really bad and isn't winning many games.

When they've been long-term bad, like the Bills or Jaguars, you just sort of accept it. But when they've had a relatively long history of success and playoff appearances-- like the Eagles-- then turn bad, it tends to hurt a lot more.

Critsmcgee

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by AB:

said by Critsmcgee:

When you have a really bad team, do you care if it has an 'official ranking' of worst, third from worst, or fourth from worst? No, you don't. You just know the team is really bad and isn't winning many games.

When they've been long-term bad, like the Bills or Jaguars, you just sort of accept it. But when they've had a relatively long history of success and playoff appearances-- like the Eagles-- then turn bad, it tends to hurt a lot more.

Worst means worst not kind of bad. The worst team gets the #1 draft pick the next year. Do people care about the #5 worst team? Nope they might care about the first 3 but 5th......LOL

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Worst means you know your in the running for a #1 pick a month or two in to it.

In D town I can remember years where we didn't want the lions to win anymore games because they threw the first 6 weeks so hard and we want that #1 pick.

Indy last year was the worst team. Everyone knew it.

This year we have a few not great teams but I don't think we have any Indys where we knew how bad it was 6 weeks in.

Bills, Jags, Philly, Carolina, jets and the chiefs are all pretty ugly. I think that should be the bottom 5. Websensed :/
--
O you want me to watch my mouth. How. Take my fucking eye balls out and turn them around. Look. I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to shaner

said by shaner:

As bad as the Eagles are, at least some of their issues can be explained by injuries to their top talent and on-line.

The New York Jets however are a train wreck on turf.

Injuries are not the reason the Eagles stink. Jason Peters was the only major injury and at that point the Eagles still couldn't protect or coach. The Eagles defense is completely healthy and absolutely terrible
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

If you were a Detroit fan you would have jumped off a bridge already.

Stop having standards and the losses will come easier. I promise.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

Easier said than done my man. I will watch every game and cheer for the Eagles. I know the next few years, being realistic will be very tough very long years.It's just this team this 2012 Eagles team needs to be blown up, enough of Reid throwing 60-70% of the time even with great RB like Shady and Westbrook. Get me a coach who knows what "running" is.. a guy who won't draft Graham over a JPP or Earl Thomas.. a guy who won't draft a 27 year old rookie linemen ..For the love of GOD! PLEASE GET A NEW COACH, EAGLES! ANYTHING!!
--