Critsmcgee

join:2011-12-02
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to AB

Re: [NFL] Week 12 Games Discussion

said by AB:

said by Critsmcgee:

According to the experts the Eagles aren't that bad. They are ranked #28 which is a far cry from worst in the NFL.
»www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000···nts-fall

When you have a really bad team, do you care if it has an 'official ranking' of worst, third from worst, or fourth from worst? No, you don't. You just know the team is really bad and isn't winning many games.

When they've been long-term bad, like the Bills or Jaguars, you just sort of accept it. But when they've had a relatively long history of success and playoff appearances-- like the Eagles-- then turn bad, it tends to hurt a lot more.

Worst means worst not kind of bad. The worst team gets the #1 draft pick the next year. Do people care about the #5 worst team? Nope they might care about the first 3 but 5th......LOL

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
Worst means you know your in the running for a #1 pick a month or two in to it.

In D town I can remember years where we didn't want the lions to win anymore games because they threw the first 6 weeks so hard and we want that #1 pick.

Indy last year was the worst team. Everyone knew it.

This year we have a few not great teams but I don't think we have any Indys where we knew how bad it was 6 weeks in.

Bills, Jags, Philly, Carolina, jets and the chiefs are all pretty ugly. I think that should be the bottom 5. Websensed :/
--
O you want me to watch my mouth. How. Take my fucking eye balls out and turn them around. Look. I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
reply to shaner
said by shaner:

As bad as the Eagles are, at least some of their issues can be explained by injuries to their top talent and on-line.

The New York Jets however are a train wreck on turf.

Injuries are not the reason the Eagles stink. Jason Peters was the only major injury and at that point the Eagles still couldn't protect or coach. The Eagles defense is completely healthy and absolutely terrible
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
If you were a Detroit fan you would have jumped off a bridge already.

Stop having standards and the losses will come easier. I promise.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
Easier said than done my man. I will watch every game and cheer for the Eagles. I know the next few years, being realistic will be very tough very long years.It's just this team this 2012 Eagles team needs to be blown up, enough of Reid throwing 60-70% of the time even with great RB like Shady and Westbrook. Get me a coach who knows what "running" is.. a guy who won't draft Graham over a JPP or Earl Thomas.. a guy who won't draft a 27 year old rookie linemen ..For the love of GOD! PLEASE GET A NEW COACH, EAGLES! ANYTHING!!
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali