Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to cvincent

Premium Member

to cvincent

Re: [Internet] Ubee Issues

said by cvincent:

Same here!! 3 or 4 techs to the house in less that 10 days. different answers every time. Splitters replaced, cables in attic replaced, routers replaced and still the same old crap. random disconnects!!! spent another hour on phone tonight to hear the same old thing everything ok form our end. in the meantime while on hold for an hour 3 disconnects. good thing i was on cell phone cause we loose phone when these random resets of modem occur. as a business owner this is very irritating. oh yeah did i mention that they want my business to switch to their business phone plan they are currently rolling out? is this a joke? if u cant get it right at my home do i really want to trust my business/lively hood to them?

Still waiting on that post Cvincent....if you truly are having these problems it's an easy fix that takes me a just a few minutes in almost every case....so lets get it fixed.

monarchos
@solicore.com

monarchos

Anon

Re: [Internet] Ubee Issues U10C022

I recently shifted to Brighthouse and have never had success with the wireless modem. The first was always slow and failed after about a month. The tech replaced it with a Ubee U10C22 to "improve" the speed.

It is worse. I can't open two web pages at the same time -- it always locks up. Sometimes it locks up with one page. God forbid I try to watch a video. There has got to be a better system. I would like some suggestions to fix.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by monarchos :

I recently shifted to Brighthouse and have never had success with the wireless modem. The first was always slow and failed after about a month. The tech replaced it with a Ubee U10C22 to "improve" the speed.

It is worse. I can't open two web pages at the same time -- it always locks up. Sometimes it locks up with one page. God forbid I try to watch a video. There has got to be a better system. I would like some suggestions to fix.

It isn't the modem...something else is going on..open a direct forums thread, include your IP address and I'll be in touch.

Susto
@bhn.net

Susto

Anon

@BHNtechXpert: If it such an easy fix why do you keep posting "open a direct thread"? Can you please just answer the question with your quick fix! I am having the same issue with my Ubee router and cannot connect with my PS3 and my Wii U. I am close to calling Verizon and switching because I am getting sick of Brighthouse.

My IP is: 192.168.0.3

So here waiting for your solution!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Susto :

@BHNtechXpert: If it such an easy fix why do you keep posting "open a direct thread"? Can you please just answer the question with your quick fix! I am having the same issue with my Ubee router and cannot connect with my PS3 and my Wii U. I am close to calling Verizon and switching because I am getting sick of Brighthouse.

My IP is: 192.168.0.3

So here waiting for your solution!

That isn't your WAN IP, this isn't the place to put your IP (use our direct forums for that).

»/fo ··· sedirect

monarchos
@bhn.net

monarchos to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
This is me again. I'm still having terrible trouble with my Ubee U10C022 wireless modem. It has never worked well -- and it still doesn't.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by monarchos :

This is me again. I'm still having terrible trouble with my Ubee U10C022 wireless modem. It has never worked well -- and it still doesn't.

Samne thing again...open a direct forums thread and include your IP address so I can take a look.