Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to JB

Re: [Aftershock] Raiding Requirements and Raid Team

said by JB:

At least you didn't use an extreme example to apply to 'all raiding guilds'.

I see what you did there.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

So far I have at 90 and raid ready:

Paladin Prot/lolrRet
Mage Frost/Fire

at 90 and working on gearing (LFR ready)
Druid Guardian/Feral

Work in Progress:

Rogue Combat/???? (This weeks project)

People has been working religiously on the reputation farming (loldailies), Heroics and LFR to get all the gear we need. Like Archivis said Antonica and myself have been working on our tanks first (Druid/Paladin) in terms of gear and raid communication/awarness and I think we have gotten to a very nice spot and more tanks are always welcome since they are always needed. The more the better.

I am also working on a second tank for the cases when I am needed in more than one raid.

I am very happy to see that people is enjoying playing with us and that I am able to be there to help you all to get started and follow up with your progress.

This is a self motivated environment when we push ourselves to perform to the best of our abilities and work on self progression, that means you making progress makes the guild better as a whole, we don't have a full "core" group yet but i believe that with the newest additions we will get there in no time, in the meanwhile keep your leveling up and we will get there in no time.

We are not in a race and it is all about "play what you, want when you want" mentality which makes this game a lot more enjoyable there will be raiding and other fun stuff for sure.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Rogue is so crappy at 90, I only levelled mine since its my double gatherer.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

Get it geared. I bet your rogue will be in a very sweet spot as time progresses.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Lothario

Antonica made me do it.

It was either that or priest and we have 3 priests already leveling in the guild.

Also he has no professions other than First Aid, he was the free 80 from the Scroll of Resurrection leveled from level 5, right now he is 85 and ready for pandaland.

--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON
reply to Archivis

Rogue brings nothing. Warrior brings banners/ battle shout and rallying cry.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1

rogues got love last tier.resto druids can outdamage rogues in arenas and they are just overall weaksauce for the time being.
--
Reading your post made me want to punch a kitten in the jawbone.