uniqs
Symtex
join:2005-04-06
Burnaby, BC

Symtex to Kruisey

to Kruisey

Re: [BC] What is going on Telus?

said by Kruisey:

A Confidentiality agreement means just that .
Unless the OK to post is given by the Company.
Was that given?

I have not given any information I wasn't allowed to give. You should know that TELUS reads social media all the time. They want to know what the customer thinks about the experience they had with the product.
Kruisey
join:2006-12-30
Vancouver, BC

Kruisey

Naturally the Company wishes to know what the employees testing think about this and report any problems
If there were any problems do you think the Company would wont the compeditors and General Public to know about this?
Ask yourself this. If Telus had wanted the world to know about this why have we not seem any of their promotions on the TV and web for this new service.
Symtex
join:2005-04-06
Burnaby, BC

Symtex

said by Kruisey:

Naturally the Company wishes to know what the employees testing think about this and report any problems
If there were any problems do you think the Company would wont the compeditors and General Public to know about this?
Ask yourself this. If Telus had wanted the world to know about this why have we not seem any of their promotions on the TV and web for this new service.

We are noit the MIb with neurolyser....

Soft launch are there for a reason. We want to slowly build our Optik50 network. We don't want to get flooded until we know we can handle more volume. It called doing it the right way.
Kruisey
Vancouver, BC

Kruisey

There have been over 6000 looks on the Turbo 50 thread would you call that soft sell?
Imagine the poor guys in Customer and Technical Services getting bombarded with enquires making wait times even longer than the usual lengthy time?
This new service is only available in a very few areas and I can imagine at this moment in time over 80% of customers cannot have this service.
Looking at this from your point of view as 'Soft Sell' it sure is costing the Company big bucks for all the no sell calls it will be taking.
Maybe you can answer this very simple question .
Did Telus authorise some of you to 'SOFT SELL' this new product on this web site.

Luk
@162.106.6.x

Luk

Anon

At this point, you're pretty much trolling...

I can tell you that I heard from my neighbour that Bob in Customer Relations did actually authorize the "SOFT SELL" of this new product on this website...
he said they needed to get 4th quarter numbers up..
pb2k
join:2005-05-30
Calgary, AB

pb2k to Kruisey

to Kruisey
said by Kruisey:

There have been over 6000 looks on the Turbo 50 thread would you call that soft sell?

Those are not unique visitors.

Imagine the poor guys in Customer and Technical Services getting bombarded with enquires making wait times even longer than the usual lengthy time?

The CSRs are paid to do this, although most of them appear not to read memos on new product launchs.

This new service is only available in a very few areas and I can imagine at this moment in time over 80% of customers cannot have this service.

Stop pulling numbers out of your @$$.

Looking at this from your point of view as 'Soft Sell' it sure is costing the Company big bucks for all the no sell calls it will be taking.

CSR's get paid, 9-5 and go home, who cares if they need to spend 2 minutes checking a qualification? Best case, telus gets a $20/month upsell.

Maybe you can answer this very simple question .
Did Telus authorise some of you to 'SOFT SELL' this new product on this web site.

As soon as telus releases a new service, be it soft launch or a million $ ad campaign, they can't stop employees from talking about it, especially those who can get commission from sales.
Warbucks
join:2006-11-05
Edmonton, AB

Warbucks to Kruisey

to Kruisey
Why do you care so much how they roll out this upgraded service? It took me less than 5 minutes to reach someone in support and verify if I qualify for the upgraded service.

I'd much rather Telus roll the upgrades out slowly and ensure their network can handle it.

Give it up all ready.
Expand your moderator at work
Kruisey
Vancouver, BC

Kruisey to Warbucks

to Warbucks

Re: [BC] What is going on Telus?

I am pleased that you got your service another satisfied customer.
I honestly was told by the Company that this service was being tested out by employees and not ready for the general public .
Now I am hearing it is being allowed as a soft sell on this website?
When I signed my agreement many years ago if I divulged Company information I would loose my job.
Guess times have changed.
Kruisey

Kruisey to Luk

to Luk
Maybe you should look up in the dictionary the meaning of' Troll 'and retract those words.