Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

[PvE] SimulationCraft 505-7

Click for full size
simulationcraft.org
I love this site... haven't tried downloading the Sim and running it myself yet, but I will... after the holidays. Just felt like sharing.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Sweet!

lol lazerchikens.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Too bad this list was generated on Patchwerk in perfect conditions with elite player skill. Reality paints a much, much different picture.

With that said, lol arcane mages.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

why would you bring up reality in a simulation thread? pffft.
Immer

Immer to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
Click for full size
14/30/max/
Click for full size
raidbots.com
raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_DPS/25H/100/14/30/max/

okay... reality... now, back to SimulationCraft.
JoelC707
Premium Member
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL

JoelC707 to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
HAH looks like I made a good call switching my druid to feral. My hunter I just don't like for some reason and I felt like I was restrained with my druid as chicken. Looks like this is why. Then again I like my spriest so shrug. Though only my DK is 90 yet, the others are ~88 with my hunter barely into 85 LOL.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

These are absolutely just theory. I toast many of these classes single target, or at least match them, I'm never 20k behind, and with a lot of them having better gear, too. I'm never even 5k behind the frost DK.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

you're toasting the player, not the class.
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

1 recommendation

Kearnstd to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
Simcraft is pretty much a target dummy for when you cannot login to WoW for checking a spec and gear. =)

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Immer

to Immer
I like raidbots a lot, but I think a better picture of expected DPS numbers can be made by looking at the averave of all parses in the 25 man normal version of an encounter.

I mean, could I see a show of hands of those of you who have downed Feng in 25 man heroic mode?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

the point of using top parses/simcraft is to see the potential of the class. If you are looking to establish how an individual is likely to perform in the next raid, it is best to simply look at their last few raids on WoL. But that's not what this thread is about. I actually tried to start a WoL thread... no one participated. So here we are in theorycraftland. Mostly because I saw someone ask the age-old question "how are {class} doing these days?"
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

i love WoL , gives real world in practice results, just not anything to post in a thread really. two words though Fire Mage.

xenograffiti
@unt.edu

xenograffiti to Immer

Anon

to Immer
Would like to see where Brewmasters fall on that chart. I've seen a few with ridiculously high dps.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
Yes... Buff Huntards.

I want moar damage, preferrably in the form of burst.

Also, off the GCD.

Kthxbai.
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

God, if they buff survival I would blow everyone off the charts, just like T11. Survival was ridiculous then.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to Immer

to Immer
so where's a good place to go if i want to see how good i could do with the gear i have on now? or how do i play with a sim to get those results?

man i hope i dont have to retype all my stats from my gear, i would just say f it and wait till i can get to a target dummy later
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Venom,
I found a good sim tool for hunters at least that pulls in all of your info from the armory, I think I found it on warcraft hunter's union - you just had to choose buffs and such, I'll see if I can find it for all classes.
clawfury

clawfury

Never mind, sorry. The tool I used was built off of a hunter spreadsheet adapted by Zeherah, it doesn't have models for other classes.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to clawfury

to clawfury
from time to time i think about running my rogue through a sim to see how bad I'm failing at it, but then i realize that in the sim script if it says rogue under the class, the webpage default to the rickroll video /sigh