Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Kristopher

Re: Dethy 19 - Reloaded

said by Kristopher:

Tried to investigate Gogg. I'm pretty sure KrisN is the mafia. Let me write down my notes here for all to view.

You investigated the only verified townie who was a guaranteed night kill?

El-Oh-El. You're rusty.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 2

Kristopher - 1 - Krisnatharok (L-1)
Krisnatharok - 1 - Kristopher (L-1)

Players not voting: f0rtys3ven
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Kristopher

I pretty much alluded to why mafia would not kill 47 last night, as he, you, and me were the unknowns, but Goggles was verified town. I thought it was obvious Goggles was going to be the kill, and I tried to telegraph that to FortySeven.

Whether he takes your bait or not, is up to him.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Jobbie

If Kristopher is Mafia
KrisN - Insane
Gogg - Naive/Same
Modem - Naive/Sane
Forty - Paranoid

If Forty is Mafia
Not possible as no one else has 0 innocent results. He has to be paranoid.

If KrisN is mafia
KriT - Insane
Gogg - Naive
Modem - Sane
Forty - Parnoid

I know I'm a cop, so KrisN is the scum.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Kristopher:

Tried to investigate Gogg. I'm pretty sure KrisN is the mafia. Let me write down my notes here for all to view.

El-Oh-El. You're rusty.

Who else would I investigate? Already investigated you and forty. Pay attention, dimwit.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Kristopher

said by Kristopher:

Now I know you are the scum. I am insane. I'll post notes in a minute. Also please note, from the beginning (until this post with KrisN, who was waiting to jump on this), I posted results first. Mafia tends not to do that so they can see what other's got first.

Vote: KrisN

What exactly does the underlined part mean? Day isn't posted until ALL PLAYERS submit a night action.

That argument might work in a C/F/9/11 in convincing a vanilla that the first person to post HAS to be mafia, because they just submitted the only night action the mod needed, but it's no bueno here in a Dethy.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

I am betting you were waiting for Day to be called so you could get in first and vote me. That's all. I'm right, aren't I? No, you don't have to admit it now. Wait until the end of the game.

And it is a fact that I posted results first all other days. Why would I blindly post a result as mafia when I haven't seen the rest of your results?
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Kristopher

said by Kristopher:

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Kristopher:

El-Oh-El. You're rusty.

Who else would I investigate? Already investigated you and forty. Pay attention, dimwit.

You did a really good job framing me--I even investigated you on a hunch as you went for maximum confusion/vagueness as it still doesn't matter between Modem and Goggles which was sane, and which was naive..

I haven't been paying attention very closely this game--had an early AM appointment then my car died and left me stranded.

I expect FortySeven will hand you the win, he's been so hot-headed this game.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Kristopher

said by Kristopher:

I am betting you were waiting for Day to be called so you could get in first and vote me. That's all. I'm right, aren't I? No, you don't have to admit it now. Wait until the end of the game.

And it is a fact that I posted results first all other days. Why would I blindly post a result as mafia when I haven't seen the rest of your results?

You're absolutely right. You didn't make any newb mafia mistakes this game.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Krisnatharok

I think it's going to be 50/50 on his vote. If you win, you played well as mafia. You framed me near perfectly.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

said by Kristopher:

I think it's going to be 50/50 on his vote. If you win, you played well as mafia. You framed me near perfectly.

Now you're just recycling words...
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Kristopher

Well played, KrisT, well played
said by Kristopher:

I think it's going to be 50/50 on his vote.

Aside from the obviousness of this statement, you're right on it being 50/50.

If I was mafia, I'd probably make newbie mistakes (I haven't been paying attention, never got my results in first except Day 3).

If you were mafia, you'd avoid all those mistakes, post your planned results early (you have been), and keep town guessing down to the very end.
--

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Jobbie

Vote: Krisn

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

did you ever stop to logic this out once, or were you gunning for me day one?

KrisT owes you for his mafia win.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 2

Kristopher - 1 - Krisnatharok (L-1)
Krisnatharok - 2 - Kristopher, f0rtys3ven (L-0)

Players not voting: None
--

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
reply to Krisnatharok

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

47 has earned himself day1 vote for the near future. Grrrr.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Krisnatharok

I did it 4 times because i screwed it up.

I have been doing the logic both games.

Thanks for hosting Jobbie.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie

Kristopher and Krisnatharok were holding each other trying to reach their guns to kill who they thought it was the mafia. Then f0rtys3ven got in the room and just put a bullet in Krisnatharok's head. As soon as the body fell limp Kristopher said "Thanks pal" and stabbed f0rtys3ven in the back.

MAFIA WINS

GG all and thanks for playing.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to f0rtys3ven

said by f0rtys3ven:

because i screwed up

Well, you're right about one thing.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Jobbie

Thanks Jobbie. Mafia have a win-streak going. At least the three cops didn't commit suicide simultaneously here...

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Krisnatharok

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

It was completely 50/50. There was no way for you to logically know which one of us was mafia. I set it up that way from the start. I looked at the roles, and before I posted in this thread had planned to frame KrisN. I just hoped I could out convince him in the end.

GG all. Thanks for hosting Jobbie!
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by Kristopher:

It was completely 50/50. There was no way for you to logically know which one of us was mafia. I set it up that way from the start. I looked at the roles, and before I posted in this thread had planned to frame KrisN. I just hoped I could out convince him in the end.

Sometimes I get scared wondering how your mind works.
--

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Kristopher

I'd pick him every game your mafia.

Its a winning strat.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

I think it came down to

If I was mafia, I'd probably make newbie mistakes (I haven't been paying attention, never got my results in first except Day 3).

If you were mafia, you'd avoid all those mistakes, post your planned results early (you have been), and keep town guessing down to the very end.

What you should have been thinking was (If KrisT was mafia, OF COURSE he'd be smooth about it).

Very even 50/50.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Kristopher

said by Kristopher:

I gotta say day 3 took me by surprise. By the way Forty7 jumped down my throat, I thought he was mafia, but he was looking to be Paranoid cop (I could have been), and I had hoped that fortelling Gogg's death would have showed him I was paying attention and using logic, but his fatalistic "wtfever just kill me" made me think I was screwed if it was you.

Well played, good sir.
--

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Krisnatharok

I'm not too interested in your thoughts of what I should be thinking.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

What you should have been thinking was (If KrisT was mafia, OF COURSE he'd be smooth about it).

That is why I always target KrisT with my powas when I play town.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to f0rtys3ven

Click for full size

Above is my notes. You can see I have me and KrisN marked as Mafia. Killing Modem first as the sane cop was a no brainer. I should have killed Gogg, since we had no result from Night 1, but I didn't want to chance Modem getting an investigation result I couldn't counter. Killing Gogg next was also a no brainer due to him being confirmed Innocent. Fun and games.

@Gogg: I wasn't kidding when I said you made me scribble it out. I was going nuts cause if you kept the result as such, you would have ruined my game plan with your incorrect result.
--