how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

eviljafar

join:2007-04-10
Montreal, QC
reply to PX Eliezer70

Re: CallCentric posts commentary on many crucial issues.

I don't like this forum as much as I used to. Maybe my memory is faulty but the impression I have is that people used to be able to voice an opinion based on their experience without being set on and filibustered by fanbois. By the way, I misused filibuster in case you didn't notice, unlike ipfaxer's use of the word allegedly, which clearly can be used in one of two ways. Not that him clearing that up mattered to some.

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms

1 edit
reply to IPfaxer
said by IPfaxer:

Oh he's not official? Ok, so then what is wrong with saying "allegedly"?

If we're being [that] begrudgingly technical, then let us say that the [CallCentric website] IS official (canonical as they say in Star Trek fandom) and the DDoS attack was certainly discussed on the website.

said by IPfaxer:

Do you see any company ownership info or info on the board of directors (if it is a corporation, who knows) on their website?

As to who they are I refer you here:

»www.callcentric.com/about/callcentric/
»www.callcentric.biz/web/

FCC Section 214 certificate (under former company name Accatel):
Few VoIP providers have one of these....
»hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/a···41A1.pdf

New York State corporation status for CallCentric Wholesale, CallCentric, and Telengy (the latter is their affiliate that is licensed by NYS as a CLEC)
»appext9.dos.ny.gov/corp_public/C···s_page=0

CallCentric's FCC Form 499:
»apps.fcc.gov/cgb/form499/499deta···m=829117

------------------------------------

Check the FCC database, you might be surprised at which companies are not listed....
»apps.fcc.gov/cgb/form499/499a.cfm

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
reply to eviljafar
said by eviljafar:

I don't like this forum as much as I used to. Maybe my memory is faulty but the impression I have is that people used to be able to voice an opinion based on their experience without being set on and filibustered by fanbois.

Well, here's what bugs me.

You complained that Iscream's post was too technical.

IPfaxer complained that the post wasn't technical enough.

Rabbit season or duck season, it's ALWAYS open season on CallCentric.

Here's what also bugs me:

said by IPfaxer:

Do you see any company ownership info or info on the board of directors (if it is a corporation, who knows) on their website?

He did NOT demand this from Voip.MS.

He did NOT demand this from Anveo.

He did NOT demand it from CWU or FlowRoute or FutureNine.

Yet he demands it of CC which is far more open than many/most other providers....

That is unfair.

If that makes me a fanboy in your eyes (even though I support competitor companies too) then so be it.

eviljafar

join:2007-04-10
Montreal, QC

1 edit
said by PX Eliezer70:

Well, here's what bugs me.
You complained that Iscream's post was too technical.
IPfaxer complained that the post wasn't technical enough.
Rabbit season or duck season, it's ALWAYS open season on CallCentric.
If that makes me a fanboy in your eyes (even though I support competitor companies too) then so be it.

I just want to be able to voice an opinion based on my experience without fear or favour. Indeed, if that bugs you then so be it.

Always open season on Callcentric? I don't think so. I have frequented this forum for many years. If I was asked to guess who has been the least criticised and most recommended VSP on this forum I would guess Callcentric.