Mourns the Loss of lilhurricane

join:2003-08-12
Troy, NY

2 edits
reply to kcrupp

Re: 11/20 - Planetside 2 launches

said by kcrupp:

said by Rogue Wolf:

Am I missing something painfully obvious or is there no in-game option to change keybinds or mouse settings?

Esc then settings. Settings might be in the lower right corner. Cant remember exactly, but I did it.

The settings button in the login screen only shows graphics options; Escape does nothing on this screen. And I'd love to log in again to try, but I can't- the game closes out and brings up a browser window with a "gameError.defaultMessage" message.

EDIT: It's a G22 error message, which tells me to log out and back in (did, no effect) or... un/reinstall.

Look, Sony, game downloads are getting too damn big for the ol' "uninstall/reinstall" crap. If you can't make your game work I'm probably just not going to play it.

EDIT 2: SON OF EDIT: Yeah, apparently the error was some problem with the server, unlike what their list of error codes actually told me. Now I just have to worry about how to keybind everything.
--
I may have been born yesterday, but I've spent all afternoon downtown.

I_H8_Spam

join:2004-03-10
St Catharines, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..

said by Rogue Wolf:

said by kcrupp:

said by Rogue Wolf:

Am I missing something painfully obvious or is there no in-game option to change keybinds or mouse settings?

Esc then settings. Settings might be in the lower right corner. Cant remember exactly, but I did it.

The settings button in the login screen only shows graphics options; Escape does nothing on this screen. And I'd love to log in again to try, but I can't- the game closes out and brings up a browser window with a "gameError.defaultMessage" message.

G20 - usually a dx error, resetting often fixes this..

Little freebie for the day>

If you log into Free Realms (»www.freerealms.com/) and Clone Wars Adventures (»www.clonewarsadventures.com/index.action) with your planetside 2 SOE account you get 170 free station cash. You don't have to download the client, just log in and accept the EULA.

Enjoy!
--
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius

kcrupp

join:2002-02-11
Allen Park, MI
Reviews:
·WOW Internet and..
reply to Rogue Wolf

said by Rogue Wolf:

said by kcrupp:

said by Rogue Wolf:

Well, I know you can do it in game after hitting Esc and yes, you're right, you cant do it from the log in screen settings. There's an awful lot of people trying to play right now. They are swamped. I'll try again tomorrow.