amungus
Premium Member
join:2004-11-26
America

amungus to NefCanuck

Premium Member

to NefCanuck

Re: Boggles my mind

Truly sucks. Can't imagine being a kid, all happy to play a brand new game, only to be stuck with this, especially via a 3G or sat. connection... seriously... what are kids who are in the middle of nowhere supposed to do? Imagine being one of the unlucky ones who ends up breaking their damn system by simply doing what they thought was "the right thing." The amount of anger and needless pain this will cause people is just sad.

Every time I fire up my PS3, seems like I'm also greeted with another mess of an update, which diminishes my time/interest in using it for gaming or Netflix. This sucks even worse for Nintendo.
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

said by amungus:

Truly sucks. Can't imagine being a kid, all happy to play a brand new game, only to be stuck with this, especially via a 3G or sat. connection... seriously... what are kids who are in the middle of nowhere supposed to do? Imagine being one of the unlucky ones who ends up breaking their damn system by simply doing what they thought was "the right thing." The amount of anger and needless pain this will cause people is just sad.

Every time I fire up my PS3, seems like I'm also greeted with another mess of an update, which diminishes my time/interest in using it for gaming or Netflix. This sucks even worse for Nintendo.

3G/4G wireless would be horrible. Especially if you are over your cap for the month. It would cost you $10-15 for that download.

Satellite... if you have Hughesnet (not-gen4) you wouldn't even be able to download it with the small daily caps.

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

1 recommendation

David to amungus

Premium Member

to amungus
said by amungus:

... seriously... what are kids who are in the middle of nowhere supposed to do?

When I was a kid I had $5 and a pickup truck crusing around county roads and giving country girls rides! A 77 chevy 4x4 with a 1/4 tank of gas. Sometimes dad would even leave it full for me.

a 410 and a $2 box of shells at wal mart and an unlimited supply of empty bottles and beer cans came in handy as well.

The original social networking site was all of us talking off a county road and hanging out.
« News at 11???? »
This is a sub-selection from Boggles my mind