Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

LondonDave
Premium
join:2011-09-05
canada

[Internet] Current Fibe Deals

I'm considering testing out the Fibe 25/25 package as my new place has FTTH. Has anyone had luck striking deals with bell as a new customer?

SpykeYs

join:2009-01-23

Are you planning to get Fibe TV and telephone also?

If so, you will be entitled to some nice deals.. Else not much..

LondonDave
Premium
canada
Reviews:
·Bell Fibe

Well the problem is I'm a long time rogers customer and happy for the most part. However my home comes with rogers free for a year which is express with and 80 gig cap which won't cut it in my household. So for the year that I have express I want to supplement with fibe since I can't use teksavvy or start. After a year I'll go back to extreme plus or ultimate with a discount.

Thanks,
Dave

SLAMtech

join:2009-12-03
kudos:1
reply to LondonDave

They brought back the same deals as they did in September with 265 Gb cap on fibe 5/1, and 300+ GB cap for fibe 15 and 25 for both Fttn and ftth.

Deals are for 8 months with no term or contract required and no install fee. Offer expires Dec 31st. For new customers only. I haven't referred no one yet but supposedly the sales desk can get it for non students as well. PM me if you have any issues and we will make it happen.

LondonDave
Premium
canada

I called this morning after seeing the expired student deals. They happened to be offering it again. I signed up and have an install booked for 15/15 ftth for this week.

325GB of usage is awesome.

Expand your moderator at work