uniqs
share rss forum feed

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
reply to wingrider01

Re: [HSI] Charter Monthly Bandwidth Limits

I've had Charter internet since shortly after it first became available here and that's been more than 10 years. With St. Louis being their headquarters, how did I get it before you? That's more of rhetorical question than a direct one.

Only ever did a few of the promo hopping things myself and have had Charter people in my house 1 time, since getting it.

Did you have to pay a $100 install fee originally? Actually, I think it was more than that, but it was a ridiculous amount for what they did!
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

wingrider01

join:2006-07-25
Saint Louis, MO

said by cork1958:

I've had Charter internet since shortly after it first became available here and that's been more than 10 years. With St. Louis being their headquarters, how did I get it before you? That's more of rhetorical question than a direct one.

Only ever did a few of the promo hopping things myself and have had Charter people in my house 1 time, since getting it.

Did you have to pay a $100 install fee originally? Actually, I think it was more than that, but it was a ridiculous amount for what they did!

was not charter when I got it, charter bought out the company that original was designated to the location of the city that I live in, paid nothing becasue the city goverment subsidized a minority company