I just received my USG50 and I am experiencing a very odd problem.
I have two ISPs, T1 + Cable.
T1 is Static IP, Static DNS, Cable is Dynamic.
I set up two interfaces and set up rounded robin, with max bandwidth 3mbps for T1 and 15mbps for Cable.
When I remove T1 connection and use Cable Only, connection chokes because I assume it is trying to send requests through T1's DNS.
So I thought there could be a way to specify which WAN should use which DNS, I set it up as following:
»gyazo.com/83812db95a3f23c8ccc921 ··· 53523216
It still does not help.
When I use both interfaces it seems to work, but I am afraid if our T1 is down or overloaded, we will face DNS problems.