Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Kristopher

Re: Dethy 19 - Reloaded

said by Kristopher:

It was completely 50/50. There was no way for you to logically know which one of us was mafia. I set it up that way from the start. I looked at the roles, and before I posted in this thread had planned to frame KrisN. I just hoped I could out convince him in the end.

GG all. Thanks for hosting Jobbie!

I gotta say day 3 took me by surprise. By the way Forty7 jumped down my throat, I thought he was mafia, but he was looking to be Paranoid cop (I could have been), and I had hoped that fortelling Gogg's death would have showed him I was paying attention and using logic, but his fatalistic "wtfever just kill me" made me think I was screwed if it was you.

Well played, good sir.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

You too. It's all luck with the first two investigations for the mafia. If things go a certain way, mafia can't possibly win.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

said by Kristopher:

You too. It's all luck with the first two investigations for the mafia. If things go a certain way, mafia can't possibly win.

Like the original Dethy19, but the cops all suckstarted their own pistols
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Looking and KrisT's paper pic and then seeing KrisN's Excel macros and shit made me smile.

Well played all of you.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.