Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dcborn61

join:2001-02-14
Bethesda, MD
reply to danman48

Re: WOO! Update your iPad FIOS APP...live streaming TV

Updated the app. Have launched it twice. Two force quits. Not looking good, Verizon.

HenryFarpolo
Premium
join:2003-08-31
Andover, MA
Nice find and a nice addition. A good selection of channels including several premiums. Crystal clear picture.

An early Christmas present!! Watching a few minutes of "Gone With The Wind" on AMC. Good work Verizon!!

mcarvin

join:2008-04-09
Woodbury, NJ
reply to dcborn61
Tried pairing my iPad multiple times, under my V account name and my wife's. No go.

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to HenryFarpolo
said by HenryFarpolo:

Nice find and a nice addition. A good selection of channels including several premiums. Crystal clear picture.

An early Christmas present!! Watching a few minutes of "Gone With The Wind" on AMC. Good work Verizon!!

having a problem with the " JUMP TO " function. Doesn't want to go to 3 digit channels for me. Anyone else?
--
"My hat, my cane, Jeeves".

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by miataman:

said by HenryFarpolo:

having a problem with the " JUMP TO " function. Doesn't want to go to 3 digit channels for me. Anyone else?

after some testing it seems to be related to keystoke speed. A short pause between each keystroke and before the "GO" button is pushed does wonders.
In other words, drink less coffee !!
--
"My hat, my cane, Jeeves".

JH28

@bankofamerica.com
Italian926 to answer your question, it's like having another tv and the best part is you don't have to pay for a box, and can watch it anywhere in your home.