how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

nothanks

@bell.ca
reply to squircle

Re: Sagemcom firmware update

I'm with Bell as part of Fibetv. My firmware just got upgraded so I guess this is for everyone and not just TekSavvy users?

urbang33k

join:2010-02-13
Canada
kudos:1
reply to TSI Jonathan
Wholesale Specific Firmware? interesting.

Anyone at teksavvy able to confirm wether teksavvy has been contacted regarding features to be included in said firmware?

Maybe it'll have some sort of true bridgemode support? ahh a guy can dream.
--
Opinions and ideas expressed in my post are my own and in no way represent those of Bell Canada Enterprises, Bell Canada, Bell TV, Bell Internet, Bell Mobility, Bell Technical Solutions, Expertech, or any other partners under the BCE umbrella.

TilhasBB
Premium
join:2000-08-05
canada

3 edits
Bell Modems upgraded as well.

Firmware Version: FAST2864_v6740S
Rescue Version: FAST2864_v76398

RRRR

join:2008-05-27
Montreal, QC
reply to TSI Jonathan
I was having almost 2 weeks of good connection and I'm syncing at full speed but getting speed tests at just above 20 down (while I usually easily get just over 25) but mostly I'm only getting 0.55 Mbps up.

Then I reboot the modem and get even better sync speed on the modem and speed tests at 25/9.5.
I'm wondering if that new firmware is a bit weird or if there is something (not so) "magical" about getting a sync from Bell's network...

bigbug

join:2013-01-15
Markham, ON
reply to TSI Jonathan
»admin:admin@192.168.2.1/replace_rg_conf.cgi

does not work. It says my password is incorrect. I tried both "admin" and the customized password to the admin console. None worked. Did Bell disable this?