spc
uniqs

Upsidedown
@utoronto.ca

Upsidedown to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc

Re: Teksavvy sucks

If TSI had to dig back till 2009 to look for a reason to not refund the guy, then I'd say Teksavvy is past the point of no return in terms of customer service.

"Given its the same location, he clearly has to know that somebody will need access to the utility room", can you confirm that with a recording? Can you be 100% sure that he knows? How do you know if he remembers?

'We're not going to refund you this time for the botched install because you cancelled in the past' is not going to end well. Try using that as a defense when the CCTS complaint/ charge back comes in.

You can say what you want Marc, but when you need to attack the customer to infer that TSI didn't screw up... Well...

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

said by Upsidedown :

If TSI had to dig back till 2009 to look for a reason to not refund the guy, then I'd say Teksavvy is past the point of no return in terms of customer service.

"Given its the same location, he clearly has to know that somebody will need access to the utility room", can you confirm that with a recording? Can you be 100% sure that he knows? How do you know if he remembers?

'We're not going to refund you this time for the botched install because you cancelled in the past' is not going to end well. Try using that as a defense when the CCTS complaint/ charge back comes in.

You can say what you want Marc, but when you need to attack the customer to infer that TSI didn't screw up... Well...

Not sure where I'm inferring anything. I'm not blaming anybody. I'm flat out saying - We're being used. I see a pattern of abuse. We've already eaten losses in the past with this customer. It wasn't difficult to find.. The only reason we looked into it is because he said he had signed up with us before.

It's simple... I don't like being used. I don't think that's right. And I don't want others to get the idea that they can do that to us and get away with it.

Once bitten twice shy.

TSI Pierre
Premium Member
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Pierre

Premium Member

+1