how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jakrggs

join:2011-05-17
Orland, CA

[Line Problem] Massive amounts of jitter and extreme lag in game

I have been getting 100ms jitter in pingtests for about a week now. In the video games I play it reads as "choke", and makes them unplayable.

I used this forum a while ago to have my line switched from interleaved to fast path. I would like to keep it on fast path.

I have tried Turning off my router, hitting the reset switch, unplugging everything, and nothing helped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jakrggs

Orland, CA

Re: [Line Problem] Massive amounts of jitter and extreme lag in

It is getting worse. I am now getting a recurring packet loss every 15-30 seconds or so. I was on the phone with att and when they did the line tests it happened to not happen at the moment, and i was told there is nothing wrong with my connection. However, I know for a fact there is. I have done multiple ping tests over the past two weeks, and jitter and packet loss show up regularly.

If i could get a re-establishment of my line, that would be great. Please be sure to set it to fast path as it defaults to interleaved. Thank you.

jakrggs

Orland, CA
reply to jakrggs

So do no techs get on this forums anymore? I tried calling at&t yesterday and was told my connection is fine. It's not. I have had this connection for almost 3 years, and it is not always like this.

Celeras

join:2012-12-06
Sacramento, CA
reply to jakrggs

I am having the exact same problems. Pages don't load, I can't play games online, and video streams don't load.

jakrggs

Orland, CA

Interesting. We both live in Northern California as well. I have a line technician coming out on monday. Hopefully he can fix it, and its not some sort of uncontrollable service issue in our area.