uniqs
share rss forum feed

decx
Premium
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC

3 edits

Usenet Black Friday sales

For those who are looking for a new Usenet provider it's that time of year again. In addition to the specials posted for Usenetnow/Block/Frugal by swintec See Profile, please post specials from other providers so others here will be able to take advantage of them.

To start off, theCubeNet's specials are starting in a few minutes with block, metered, and unmetered accounts.
- Unlimited at $6.99. Lukewarm compared to the $5 price point last year.

Link to Newsgroupdirect offers

Note: I'm not related to any Usenet provider btw.

NewsgroupRev
Premium
join:2008-06-25
We'll also be tracking all the specials again this year along with additional posts to outline each provider's deals as they go live throughout the day:
»www.ngrblog.com/black-friday-use···pecials/

- NGR
Newsgroup Reviews

decx
Premium
Vancouver, BC
reply to decx
Thundernews' specials are up. Similar to last year and includes a $5/month unlimited offer.

NewsgroupRev
Premium
Yep. They also added a combo plan with ThunderNews unlimited Usenet + OctaneVPN for $12.99 a month.

- NGR
Newsgroup Reviews | VPN Reviews

browngeek

join:2010-01-14
hong kong
reply to decx
Awesome, thanks, signed up for the $5 and cancelled my existing $6.50 deal with them.

NewsgroupRev
Premium
reply to decx
The UseNetNow, BlockNews, Frugal Usenet and NewsgroupDirect deals are all live now.

- NGR
Newsgroup Reviews

Slapnuts

join:2002-11-14
canada
It also appears NewsgroupDirect are selling their 500 gig block accounts for $18.00 each. 2 of these was cheaper than the normal $40.00 Terabyte Tuesday and gives 1100 gigs of data:)

decx
Premium
Vancouver, BC
reply to decx
The current NGD block deal of 1TB for $35 is pretty good if anyone is interested.

WiFiguru
To infinity... and beyond
Premium
join:2005-06-21
Irvine, CA
Reviews:
·DSL EXTREME
reply to decx
said by decx:

Thundernews' specials are up. Similar to last year and includes a $5/month unlimited offer.

Thanks for posting! I went from a Supernews Unlimited account @ $9.99 w/ 20 connections and SSL to a ThunderNews Unlimited Account for $5 w/ 50 connections and SSL.

So far so good.