uniqs
share rss forum feed

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
reply to TSI Andre

Re: Teksavvy - What the hell has happened to you guys?

said by TSI Andre:

I realize that this is not ideal but this is what we have been told to do by Bell so we have to respect it.

Andre,

No offense man, but c'mon. "Respect it"?????

Bell treats TSI, a customer with what.... ~60K DSL circuits ....exactly the same a Joe Blow in Yarker, Ont. with one line. WTF is wrong with this picture?

Respect?? Bell ought to be on their knees, dressed up in their best kneepads, servicing the hell out of you. {the thought of George Cope before Marc isn't pretty, but it is necessary -- think I'll have nightmares tonight}

You need a better system with all the incumbents.

"We have called Bell to find out why not, and they have advised us of that even though we got a confirmation that your order was set for yesterday, it got stuck in the system."

WTF does "stuck in the system" mean? What a load of crap.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
I should have send, we can't not follow the process. We can still fight it at a higher level but until it changes we can just do things outside of process.

MaynardKrebs
Premium
said by TSI Andre:

I should have send, we can't not follow the process. We can still fight it at a higher level but until it changes we can just do things outside of process.

I know that TSI is stuck between a rock & a hard place on this, but so is every other indie - and I'm not saying that other indies aren't handling things better.

This kind of Bellshit is what CNOC ought to be busting heads over.

Or maybe you just go to Bell and tell them, "Unless you give us X,Y, Z in terms of service and/or realtime interfaces, we're going to transfer all our DSL customers to cable." And then you do the same to the cable companies and threaten to move everyone to Bell.

A missed install is a missed install, and if you lose money/customers as a result, then the incumbent needs to compensate you.

Bhruic

join:2002-11-27
Toronto, ON
kudos:2
said by MaynardKrebs:

Or maybe you just go to Bell and tell them, "Unless you give us X,Y, Z in terms of service and/or realtime interfaces, we're going to transfer all our DSL customers to cable." And then you do the same to the cable companies and threaten to move everyone to Bell.

A missed install is a missed install, and if you lose money/customers as a result, then the incumbent needs to compensate you.

Dear god, don't do that. Bell will simply laugh, say "go ahead", and watch as you either don't follow through - or even worse, try to, and watch all the customers bail for other ISPs.

You only give ultimatums when you can afford to follow through on them. And Bell/Rogers both know you can't. So don't try.

MaynardKrebs
Premium
It was hyperbole.

Butt the indies have to take SOME action to not continually get screwed this way.

One happy customer tells about 10 other people about their experience.
One unhappy customer tells about 25 other people.

Here's some other info about customer satisfaction »www.psncorp.com/customer-focus/d···business

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by MaynardKrebs:

It was hyperbole.

Butt the indies have to take SOME action to not continually get screwed this way.

One happy customer tells about 10 other people about their experience.
One unhappy customer tells about 25 other people.

Here's some other info about customer satisfaction »www.psncorp.com/customer-focus/d···business

You're reaching big time... one happy customer tells 1-2 people if lucky (average)... Anger boils for a long time, and ends up in conversations with x, y, z then x, y, z tell a, b, c and it continues (Oh you should hear about what happened to a friend how much money he lost, or lost his job or got in trouble with the boss.

A happy customer is happy, they don't tend to really talk about it since it's a satisfaction and these days several don't want to rock the boat. May have been good for me, but do i really want to have my friends or family yelling at me if it goes bad for them.

It's messed up.

Does Bell have too much power? Absolutely. Should Teksavvy roll over? No, but as of late it's what i've seen. In this country you need to fight for your rights. Consumers don't have much of a voice, the illusion that we do is there, but we really don't.