Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to nitzguy

Premium Member

to nitzguy

Re: 49 years ago today "What were you doing?" "w

Women are born with more than enough to get them through puberty all the way to menopause.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo to nitzguy

Premium Member

to nitzguy
said by nitzguy:

said by Gone:

said by nitzguy:

Without looking into the productive system of women....do eggs get created during puberty, or as they created the day women are born? I know I should know this, but I don't...

Born with them. In fact, women lose many of them during puberty.

....Interesting, my now 5 year old daughter today is losing eggs?...bummer.

Your 5 year old is in puberty?

On topic, I was not born. However my father passed on Nov 22 2001, so I remember the day for more than one reason.
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

As I will always remember December 7th, 2011.... The single most day that has impacted me more then any other...

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

I was very close with my Grandmother, and even though I can remember every single detail of the day - what I did, what the weather was like, where exactly I was driving from and going to when the phone call came in, etc - I can't remember the date.

I guess it's weird like that sometimes.

nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy to donoreo

Premium Member

to donoreo
said by donoreo:

Your 5 year old is in puberty?

On topic, I was not born. However my father passed on Nov 22 2001, so I remember the day for more than one reason.

LOL Oh definitely not! I just re-read what I posted....definitely not in puberty...I've got according to most articles at least another 5 years before that happens.....