how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Uzair

@116.71.38.x

[Other] Simonics getting error 500

hi
i registered to simonics like 4 days back and it was working really well..
but for the past 2 days i keep on getting error 500 when i dial to someone... and inbound calls arnt working at all...
my sip acc does register fine... domain asigned to me is gvgw3.simonics.com
only number that im able to get a ring on is my google voice number that i registered my simonics acc with and even that number doesnt work if i dont use 1 as prefix...
for anyother number, what ever i do i just get error 500 upon calling..
please help... really loved the service and its something i was looking for for about 2 yrs..
im using eyebeam sip client... tried on yate client aswell... same issue
and for nimbuzz it stucks on pending registeration since the begining.. never been able to get conneceted via nimbuzz...

PLEASE Help!

ThaNKS.

news4la

join:2009-01-05
Universal City, CA
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
I would suggest 3CX Softphone client. If you have problems with filling the boxes let me know. Eyebeam is a very old softphone from the company that owns X-LITE and Bria. I could also suggest Express Talk. That one costs money after the trial runs out. I Have used both on CallCentric and Future-Nine with No problems.
--
On AIR,On LINE and On the GO!

uzair

join:2012-11-23
Scarborough, ON
reply to Uzair
thanks for reply news4la
but softphone isnt the problem...
i said eyebeam because its my current softphone in use.. besides that i have tried alot of apps like yate (latest version) android apps like sipdroid, iphone apps like groundwire...
problem isnt with the phone client, its with my account...
just an hour back i made simonics acc of my brother to check if there is a problem.. and guess what eyebeam working perfectly with my brothers acc... same gateway gvgw3...
my guess is it will work for 2 days and will stop workiing like it did with my account...
any solutions plssss

P.S my sip credentials and way of connection is fine.. it does register fine... and im an old voip user so know about all the general stuff... so need help with the problem i have stated

uzair

@116.71.38.x
reply to Uzair
thanks for reply news4la
but softphone isnt the problem...
i said eyebeam because its my current softphone in use.. besides that i have tried alot of apps like yate (latest version) android apps like sipdroid, iphone apps like groundwire...
problem isnt with the phone client, its with my account...
just an hour back i made simonics acc of my brother to check if there is a problem.. and guess what eyebeam working perfectly with my brothers acc... same gateway gvgw3...
my guess is it will work for 2 days and will stop workiing like it did with my account...
any solutions plssss

P.S my sip credentials and way of connection is fine.. it does register fine... and im an old voip user so know about all the general stuff... so need help with the problem i have stated

uzair

Scarborough, ON
reply to Uzair
anyone plsss reply

Trimline
Premium
join:2004-10-24
Windermere, FL
Make sure you are not logged in anywhere with GChat. That 99 % of the issues I've seen. Check your web, your phone, all devices.

simontel

@verizon.net
reply to uzair
Hi, I responded to your twitter posting and invited you to reply to me with some details so that I could help you troubleshoot. I haven't seen anything. Other users can attest that I go out of my way to troubleshoot and provide plenty of configuration support for a free service. But you actually have to give me something to work with.

A SIP 500 failure probably has to do with your Google account being logged out - because you changed the password on the account, perhaps, after registering. So the SIP part of the call works fine but the Google Voice leg is down and you get an interworking error. If so, go back to the sign-up page, delete your account, and re-add with the correct Google credential.

That's the best I can offer without knowing more. Please e-mail at the address listed on the sign-up form if this doesn't solve your problem.

uzair

Scarborough, ON
thanks for reply.. issue was that i enabled my 2 step verification afterwards which i disabled eariler cuz i wasnt getting my account registered to your service..
so please tell me how to connect to simonics gateway with 2 step verification service Enabled???

simontel

@verizon.net
Generate a password for the service using the instructions provided here. »support.google.com/accounts/bin/···tx=topic Keep a copy of the password so that you can delete your registration later if necessary.

uzair

Scarborough, ON
working now
Thanks