uniqs

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc to LondonOntGuy

Premium Member

to LondonOntGuy

Re: Teksavvy - What the hell has happened to you guys?

Hey LondonOntGuy,

I'm just reading through this thread. I know you're frustrated with it all.. I'm trying to look at all of this from an objective point of view to see what we could have done differently. I don't know that I've read every post and maybe you already explained it but can you tell me you're thoughts on what we could do differently? What we could have done to avoid this perhaps?
LondonOntGuy
join:2004-05-12
London, ON

1 edit

LondonOntGuy

said by TSI Marc:

Hey LondonOntGuy,

I'm just reading through this thread. I know you're frustrated with it all.. I'm trying to look at all of this from an objective point of view to see what we could have done differently. I don't know that I've read every post and maybe you already explained it but can you tell me you're thoughts on what we could do differently? What we could have done to avoid this perhaps?

Not really sure anything could have been done. At the very least, Bell should have told you they just weren't going to bother giving me service. The line they fed you about it "being lost in the system" is hogwash. Then being told it would be what was essentially another week before another attempt could be made, that's what pushed me over the edge and made me fly into a nerd rage. Another attempt the next day or even Friday would have been more acceptable.

I could maybe understand if this were the beginning or start of the month, when people generally get this set up, but how many could there be in Sudbury getting a new phone install on November 21? I doubt very many at all.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

Yeah, I agree. why another week.. I'll check with Andre to see what the logic was with that...

for the "lost in the system" part.. I don't know either but I do know that a month or so ago we had another client here on DSLr.. IIgs I think it was.. who had something "lost in the system".. and it really was a system thing that was messed up.. the higher ups at Bell finally chased it down and it appears to be fixed now..
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by TSI Marc:

.. who had something "lost in the system".. and it really was a system thing that was messed up.. the higher ups at Bell finally chased it down and it appears to be fixed now..

That would be the "Indie Orders Circular File".
rdoo
join:2012-11-09

rdoo to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
Although Teksavvy remedied the situation with credits to my account, I still feel that they do not go up to bat for customers who are willing to back them. I too received the "lost in the system" excuse, in the end that's no concern to the customers; we just want YOU to resolve it or at least put the necessary pressure on the incumbents to resolve. And to believe and justify that "it really was a system thing" just proves that Teksavvy will just roll over when situations like these occur.

With the frequent occurrences of these situations, why is Teksavvy so quick to accept the excuses and expect it to be all ok with the customers? Complain, push for changes, do everything to make a stink about what the customers are having to put up with. We just want to know that you're up to bat for us! You're on our side aren't you?
Expand your moderator at work

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to rdoo

Premium Member

to rdoo

Re: Teksavvy - What the hell has happened to you guys?

said by rdoo:

Although Teksavvy remedied the situation with credits to my account, I still feel that they do not go up to bat for customers who are willing to back them. I too received the "lost in the system" excuse, in the end that's no concern to the customers; we just want YOU to resolve it or at least put the necessary pressure on the incumbents to resolve. And to believe and justify that "it really was a system thing" just proves that Teksavvy will just roll over when situations like these occur.

With the frequent occurrences of these situations, why is Teksavvy so quick to accept the excuses and expect it to be all ok with the customers? Complain, push for changes, do everything to make a stink about what the customers are having to put up with. We just want to know that you're up to bat for us! You're on our side aren't you?

Hi rdoo,

Could you please PM me your account info... I would like to use your example along side with LondonOntGuy's so I can find out what causes these things to happen in the first place and what we can do to prevent them.

Thanks,

Andre