Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

Johkal to norbert26

MVM

to norbert26

Re: [Rant] Radio Shack and online shopping PO box hassle

There may be limitations based on what you are purchasing. I put a PS3 in the cart, went to billing & shipping options where it had no issues with me using a PO for my billing.

norbert26
Premium Member
join:2010-08-10
Warwick, RI

norbert26

Premium Member

said by Johkal:

There may be limitations based on what you are purchasing. I put a PS3 in the cart, went to billing & shipping options where it had no issues with me using a PO for my billing.

it looks like RS should pay YOU a commission for saving a sale. However this rant will stand for POOR website design. It did say in the billing address field billing address can NOT be a PO box. OK so i put the house addy there instead. Then i scrolled down . At this point the house is the same as shipping address. so i check its the same as billing. (keep in mind now the billing address will NOT match the CC address as it stands. ) Scroll down some more and LO AND BEHOLD. Another section to check if CREDIT CARD address is DIFFERENT then billing address ! I would have thought BILLING and CREDIT CARD address are one of the same. On every other website billing means the address on file for your CC. In that section the PO box went in fine and the order went through so i got my black friday deal.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

I do agree that their website is not user friendly is those respects. I don't buy from them any more. They never seem to have any "best" deals for my interest.

ilikeme
Premium Member
join:2002-08-27
Stafford, TX

ilikeme

Premium Member

I personally avoid rat shack when possible. Their prices usually suck and they try and get my cell phone number ever time I'm in there even when what I was getting has nothing to do with cell phones. They keep asking and finally quit when I threaten to cancel the order.

Blogger
Jedi Poster
Premium Member
join:2012-10-18

2 edits

Blogger to norbert26

Premium Member

to norbert26
That is actually an amazing story. We all hear of all sorts of glitches and problems involving web site purchases or ordering but that RS had their ordering site set up that way is unbelievable.