join:2003-10-21
Long Island
kudos:6

1 edit
reply to Harddrive

Re: [NFL] Week 12 Games Discussion

said by Harddrive:

Holy crap at the Jets game.

Rex Ryan most overrated head coach in the NFL..

So listen up skinny Rex...You're Fired!!!

Mark Sanchez...what a wasted draft pick and then to give him tons more money ...idiots...he just doesn't have the smarts or talent to be a top flight quarterback in the NFL...Never any confidence on his face...instead the look of pure confusion and fear...the guy sucks and no more chances saying just wait for him to develop next year.

So listen up mister night life Broadway Joe wanna be going out partying all the time....You're Fired!!!!

Jets are fortunate that Tebow is being a good soldier and basically keeping his mouth shut until he can get the hell out of New York at the end of the season...Skinny Rex and who ever else in the Jets organization who is responsible for getting Tebow should all be fired.....The guy has more competitive spirit in him then the whole Jet team has together....what a wrong to get him only to sit him....asshole Jets....

The entire dysfunctional Jets organization is fired......

Assholes...

sailor
Premium
Long Island
said by sailor:

The entire dysfunctional Jets organization is fired......

Assholes...

»www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/···D4RwCLZv

capecoddah

join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:1
reply to sailor
sailor:
Blah, blah, blah. we suck

Keep the sense of humor. In 10-20-30 years the Patriots will revert to Patsies.

Post Script: If you are a blow-boater on Lon Gilsland, I hope you weathered the storm well. FIGAWI?

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
said by capecoddah:

sailor:

Patriots will revert to patsies once Tom Brady's playing days are over. He is their greatest asset.

capecoddah

join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:1
said by capdjq:

said by capecoddah:

sailor:

Patriots will revert to patsies once Tom Brady's playing days are over. He is their greatest asset.

Tom is a major factor.
BUT...
When Coach retires, turn out the lights.
He's a 4 star General. Maybe 5.
Coach can turn mud into a QB. See: Matt Cassel, Drew Bledsoe.
Tom wasn't a stud when he showed up.

Belicheck retires, Kraft family is put on suicide watch.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2
reply to sailor
said by sailor:

Rex Ryan most overrated head coach in the NFL..

So listen up skinny Rex...You're Fired!!!

I just don't get how Rex can bring them to two championship games right off the bat, and now this.
There is more here than meets the eye. (Especially not playing Tebow, but for a play or two...even when the game is out of reach).
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.

sailor
Premium
Long Island

2 edits
said by jabarnut:

I just don't get how Rex can bring them to two championship games right off the bat, and now this.
There is more here than meets the eye. (Especially not playing Tebow, but for a play or two...even when the game is out of reach).

Just my opinion of course but I believe Rex has lost control of his players..I started thinking that last last year and then the Homes incident really got me thinking...

Rex said at the time:

"I looked out there and was wondering why he wasn't out there," Ryan said of Holmes. "I did not bench Santonio."
___

I believe Rex has become to friendly with his players....to cozy with them and that is not healthy...like a boss can be good to his employees but a boss, again in my opinion only, shouldn't get to friendly with his employees ...to cozy with them so to speak...it is not healthy and when it comes time to really step up they just might not due to being to friendly.....wasn't there a game earlier in the season when the Jet players just gave up?..

Regarding Sanchez, how many more excuses can one make for him? First it was the offensive line then when they play well then what is the next excuse?....Sanchez goes in spurts but does not have the talent or intelligence to be consistent...like his love life...he loves being in the New York City limelight by dating high profile babes ( why I called him Broadway Joe Wannabe ) but they all quickly leave him and will tell you they did so due to to he only produces quick spurts No consistency at all. And no real smarts.

And Rex just refuses to accept or believe that Sanchez will never be what he thought he would be....Sanchez just doesn't have the mindset or even talent to be a top notch quarterback in the NFL....I mean how many seasons do you wait for your quarterback to develop?...

If the team was mine I would eat the money wasted on Sanchez to get rid of him and I would replace Ryan with Bill Cowher if he was available. And I would also trade Tebow. Let another city have to deal with the media that makes a big issue out of every single thing Tebow does..He can fart and it makes headlines here in NY. No good at all..( the constant distraction the media makes for the entire team due to the media's hunger for all things Tebow )

Another thing regarding Tebow, the Jets organization are all guilty of wasting the kids talent as well as messing with his head by getting him and then sitting him.....While I don't believe Tebow is the Jets quarterback answer I do believe the kid is a very talented football player with tons of competitive spirit who, through no fault of his own, is losing a precious year of his NFL career by being on the Jets roster..

Fishead1
Premium
join:2001-05-08
Bronx, NY
He's a players coach to a fault.He sides with them instead of telling them what the really need to know.Like hey guys your not getting it done.

sailor
Premium
Long Island

1 recommendation

reply to jabarnut
Click for full size

Things so horrible in the Jets organization that even Rook008 See Profile quit his part time gig at the stadium
Poor Rook even disappointed Rex.

»www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb···.1208278