Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

vz tech 2

join:2005-11-19
Richmond, VA
reply to MeatChicken

Re: Odd VOD quirk ...

same thing happen to me if you look under the sd content they show up and then you can watch in hd not sure why but happened to me also

MeatChicken

join:2007-08-15
Paramus, NJ
kudos:1
said by vz tech 2:

same thing happen to me if you look under the sd content they show up and then you can watch in hd not sure why but happened to me also

Yes, that's actually a "2nd" quirk ... Some shows/episodes are listed in the Network's SD folder, but not the HD folder.. Yet when you select the SD show, you then get the option to watch the HD version ....

** The should just have 1 single "end" folder for every network, regardless of which "tree" path you take to get to it , & if the show listings are avail in HD, you will get the choice when selecting that program, no seperate ...
That way, there won't be 1 NBC ( or whatever network) folder missing programs that are in another NBC folder found by following a different tree path in the VOD ....

nycdave
Premium,MVM
join:1999-11-16
Melville, NY
kudos:17
Meat, this has been reported to the correct VOD content team to try and figure out what is going on with the network VOD folders.

MeatChicken

join:2007-08-15
Paramus, NJ
kudos:1
Great, thanks...
Post if you get any news..