how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rewrite2

join:2008-06-29
kudos:1
reply to rustydusty

Re: [QC] New Cell Phone - Galaxy SIII vs iPhone 5 ?

Sure every manufacture has issues but why would i care what google says. I am sure if you google htc one s problems you will see some but not as many but you cant rule out the fact that they dont sell as much htc one s when compares to iphone 5. Also in general when people have problems with something they post on internet, but people who got no issue will not come out say so on the internet. I personally have had iphone 3g, 3gs, and now 5 and they all work the way they supposed to be. Like i said, let op tries both phones and he can decide. Your negative experience and my positive experience wont guarantee anything about the iphone he get if he chooses to get one

alphaz18

join:2005-02-26
CANADA
reply to ynohtna
Lumia 920 2nd'ed no need to explain

JammerMan79
Premium,VIP
join:2004-05-13
Prince George, BC
kudos:10
reply to rustydusty
said by rustydusty:

Put an otterbox on a note 1/2 and you will see large. It's like a brick, and the weight is damn near the same to. Great phone, though!

FYI... most people don't know that there are different versions of otter boxes.
The most popular are the commuter and defender series.
The commuter (perfect for most people) is more slim lined while the defender is more of a brick (perfect for contractors etc)
--
I may work for, but do not necessarily represent the views and beliefs of TELUS Communications.

ynohtna
Need... Speed

join:2005-02-02
Burnaby, BC
reply to Delerium36
The reason I suggested Lumia 920 is because you've had the 3GS until now. I feel you can be happy with this phone right out of the box just as long if not longer and it looks great.

It's my first Windows phone of any iteration device and I'm quite pleased with their efforts.
--
Telus ADSL User Since 1999

Delerium36

join:2012-10-19
H2G
reply to Delerium36
First of, thanks alot for all your answer. Very interesting reading!

I'll think I'll go with the S3 since it cost a big 0$ (3 years contract) while the Iphone 5 15gb is 79$. Just a matter of cost.

Also thanks for the other suggestion!

Best regards