All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

btB
@rr.com

btB to J E F F4

Anon

to J E F F4

Re: [The Grey Cup 100th!]You watching the CFL Grey Cup Sunday?

Seeing how I've watched every non-preseason CFL game this year, I would say YES to the poll.

As far as the Als goes, the pass at the endzone would not have won the game. It would have tied it and sent the game in overtime. That team is just not good enough. If they were, they would not already be looking for a coaching change at Defensive Coordinator.

If you do not have tv access to the Grey Cup, then you could watch the replay on TSN's website shortly after it ends. Problem is that the game will be the top story so you might know the results before watching the replay. What I do is cover part of the screen and get the direct link for the 1st quarter. No fun if you already know who won. I watched many games this way as they cut out the commercials breaks which ESPN3 does not.

Voters for the MOP just look at stats. To them, Owens' record was more impressive than Cornish's. If I were picking the top player in the CFL for this year, it would have been neither one. It would have been Lulay. However, his numbers do not stand out.

milnoc
join:2001-03-05
Ottawa

milnoc

Isn't it ironic that a Canadian company will make you pay to watch Canadian football, but give you American football for free?

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by milnoc:

Isn't it ironic that a Canadian company will make you pay to watch Canadian football, but give you American football for free?

Haha, that is funny isn't it...
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704 to milnoc

Premium Member

to milnoc
Also interesting that both coaches were born in Pennsylvania.

---------------------------------------

Congratulations on the 100th guys.

Very impressive, and through many difficult times the CFL survived!