spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ttodd0450

join:2001-12-12
Port Coquitlam, BC

I have shaw cable west coast do I have Lifetime Channel?

all the ads say to watch the Liz and Dick movie on Lifetime channel.. the internet says Lifetime is a free preview till Nov 30 th but no where does it say what the channel number is Is it on basic or Highdef ?????

rsvp

mike10

join:2004-03-02
shaw does have the Lifetime Channel
according to there website it should be channel 103

ttodd0450

Port Coquitlam, BC
thanks for the reply .. looking to find this world premiere of Liz and Dick and using channel 103 on my grid menu still doesnot show it.. only a 90 minute block of to be announced .. yet on the screen there is a full time ad on the lower right advertising 9 pm as the time.

ttodd0450

Port Coquitlam, BC
reply to mike10
I think we Canadians are being jacked about here .. the web site »www.mylifetime.com/ shows Dick and Liz as their big feature to be playing tonight and being on channel 103 right now I think we have the Canadian site only as the movie 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler is playing right now as I type this but the web site does not have that movie in their search box .. Thank god for Bit Torrent I will get to see this movie (and probably in Hi Def to boot ....) So the New question is: Do we have the same channel north and south of the border???

mike10

join:2004-03-02
reply to ttodd0450
look at

»www.mylifetimetv.ca/

and it is showing up on my guide

kevinds
Premium
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Shaw
reply to ttodd0450
90 minute block of To Be Announced?

Is your entire guide like this? Or just this station?

When did you last power off your terminal? This might be more of a guide problem. Are other stations ok?
--
Yes, I am not employed and looking for IT work. Have passport, will travel.

ttodd0450

Port Coquitlam, BC
just the one block .. but then repeats it self many times 8 hours later .. but thanks