dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7 to MaynardKrebs

to MaynardKrebs

Re: Teksavvy - What the hell has happened to you guys?

said by MaynardKrebs:

said by graniterock:

In a good faith situation some practical solutions would include shorter install windows, courtesy calls from either TSI or the tech when an install is cancelled / missed, phone calls post install to see if the install completed, proactive call to reschedule an appointment when it's clear an appointment won't be kept.

Big mistake in allowing Bell to contact indie customers directly.

Bell techs should be calling the indie to confirm appointments, misses, and problems. Indies should be the ones communicating with the customer at all times. Yes, that may mean some telephone tag, but at least that way the indie can faithfully record all calls from Bell techs (ie. dedicated number for Bell techs to call) and to be able to document all interaction with Bell for chargebacks to Bell.

Yeah, that be great for Bell tech to wait 50min for indie to answer the line...

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

we could setup a direct line
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning to kovy7

to kovy7
said by kovy7:

Bell does that to us all the time. I've sat 45 minutes regularly on the wholesale queues. One time, I called in at 4pm, sat until 5pm when I was unceremoniously dumped because it was the end of the day.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

said by HeadSpinning:

said by kovy7:

Bell does that to us all the time. I've sat 45 minutes regularly on the wholesale queues. One time, I called in at 4pm, sat until 5pm when I was unceremoniously dumped because it was the end of the day.

So it's obviously a poor communication practice... there should be a more direct line approach.
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning

said by kovy7:

So it's obviously a poor communication practice... there should be a more direct line approach.

We used to have the ability to call and e-mail reps directly, but that has been taken away within the past year - we have to use the queue.