All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug to Colbanetuser

Anon

to Colbanetuser

Re: ColbaNet Adsl2+ The Unlimited is a lie.

Anyhow he will have to go to the CCTS to complain.

I'm pretty sure there was a case like this in their annual review and the customer won. They stated something like where does it say unlimited is 1000-gig in your policy? So the customer won.

So, Colbanetuser, prepare your complaint today. This way if Colba is a dick to you tomorrow you file the complaint right away w/o delay.

Matter of fact, you can give the complaint today to the CCTS, and if things work you you can cancel your complaint tomorrow, or still let it go through in case colba changes their minds in a week.

Better to do it as soon as possible and not wait.

In other news, Colba contacted Western Digital and told them to stop making hard drives over 500-gigs.
epsilon3
join:2008-03-29
canada

epsilon3

BS ..

All Colba has to do it to reduce the speed of the connection for this customer to 100kbps once he reaches their established limit and here you go ...the unlimited stands ...

I see the case of this customer ABUSE.

1TB is a lot ... Colba has to make some money as well. There are always ways around

Colbanetuser
@colba.net

Colbanetuser to Shrug

Anon

to Shrug
My concern however is Colbanet isn't on the list of ISPs that participate in CCtS: »www.ccts-cprst.ca/en/com ··· roviders

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug to epsilon3

Anon

to epsilon3
said by epsilon3:

1TB is a lot ... Colba has to make some money as well. There are always ways around

It's very likely that this customer in on one of Colba's C/O's. So they don't have the usage based pricing like the resellers/wholesalers do. They still make money. Don't worry yourself over that. More important things in life to worry about than someone else's usage.