All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
seguycarbono
join:2012-11-18

seguycarbono to Cloneman

to Cloneman

Re: Sagemcom 2864 + WAP610n access point FIBE 25MBPS

So sick of this. I've been troubleshooting all weekend with little to no help from Bell. They basically tell me they can't help with the WAP610n, and that i can try rebooting my devices. NO SHIT!!
Cloneman
join:2002-08-29
Montreal

Cloneman

said by seguycarbono:

So sick of this. I've been troubleshooting all weekend with little to no help from Bell. They basically tell me they can't help with the WAP610n, and that i can try rebooting my devices. NO SHIT!!

Remember, this is company that had rebooting VDSL2 modems for 1 year before any slight hope of a fix was found, and this problem carried forward for another year for wholesale customers.

Best not to try and find logic where there isn't any... you need to pay bell for hardware rental, and then get your own anyway

Heck, I have a WRT54G and TP-link modem on long term loan at this girl's house that I barely know... I just felt so bad seeing her struggle with the 2wire

On the flipside, I've noticed Sagemcom handles congestion very well compared to ordinary dsl modems, which start dropping packets when as little as 50% of the line is used on up/down at the same time/

EDIT: just to make sure, have you looked into it to make sure your modem isn't losing sync as well?
seguycarbono
join:2012-11-18

seguycarbono

I just did a full factory on every device.

If i keep losing connection daily they will come take all their shit back and their crap marketing fibe25, and videotron will come over and install me some nice cable internets.