uniqs
Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

Mele20 to Blackbird

Premium Member

to Blackbird

Re: UTM cookies forced here on Fx and IE! HELP!

It has been implied here that anyone blocking the UTM cookies is a "bad" supporter of this site. I simply was making it clear, again, that I would be ok with Justin charging $10 a year to all members here. If blocking UTM cookies here makes me a "bad" supporter of this site then charge me $10 a year and charge everyone here who blocks those cookies. That is all I am saying.
OZO
Premium Member
join:2003-01-17

1 recommendation

OZO

Premium Member

I disagree with you. Your contribution here is a way far more important, than your UTM cookies or your $10.

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
·Carry Telecom
·TekSavvy Cable
Asus GT-AX11000
Technicolor TC4400

Dustyn to Mele20

Premium Member

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

It has been implied here that anyone blocking the UTM cookies is a "bad" supporter of this site. I simply was making it clear, again, that I would be ok with Justin charging $10 a year to all members here. If blocking UTM cookies here makes me a "bad" supporter of this site then charge me $10 a year and charge everyone here who blocks those cookies. That is all I am saying.

I'm now actually very curious to hear what justin See Profile has to say about what you just said. I hope when he returns he may consider doing so.