Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mags

@army.mil
reply to rcroning

Re: What do you do with your photos?

»www.magcloud.com/?gclid=CK2KnY7U···odIVF54g

It's not cheap but at least I don't have to worry about paying for 1,000 copies and have 999 sitting in my basement. It's been a fun process and I have learned alot about publishing a magazine.

Exit
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-04-10
Canada

1 recommendation

reply to SueS

Most of what I shoot ends up in print or online somewhere. A lot of my personal work hasn't been shown anywhere yet, but I guess at some point in the future I'll have a show of some kind

TheHarvester
Premium
join:2006-08-25
Dana Point, CA
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to SueS

Post a few here, put a few on my website and send to my cell phone for background image but the majority sit on my computer and my backup hard drives.
--
mbsastronomy.com

Jodokast96
Stupid people really piss me off.
Premium
join:2005-11-23
Erial, NJ
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

1 recommendation

reply to SueS

I'll print small sizes as for others that ask, have printed one large one so far (want to do more, but need the wife to pick from what I have or commission some new works; I don't get to choose what goes on the walls lol), and will post random shots here (more so in threads than the Gallery). I got a digital photo from a year or two back, but have yet to get around to putting anything on it. For events that the kids participate in, I use them as opportunities to get some practice in (aka I overshoot every aspect of it), and will often give some of the other parents a cd of their kids. But the vast majority are just residing on my hard drive. I never delete anything, not even blatant screw ups, as I try to revisit them with a new eye. I'd hate to come across a new idea or technique and find that shot I deleted last year really did have merit when observed from a different point of view. My shooting time is limited, but my editing time even more so (plus I don't really care for it), so there is a backlog of years on many of my shots.

SueS
Premium
join:2007-05-16
Macon, MO
kudos:2

The great benefit of being the lady of the house, it is my call when it comes to hanging photos on the walls.