uniqs

amarryat
Verizon FiOS
join:2005-05-02
Marshfield, MA

amarryat to Rizzal

to Rizzal

Re: Verizon and AMC dispute

With all the friggin commercials, AMC should be paying Verizon to carry their channels.

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

1 recommendation

ITALIAN926

Not in a million years would I be watching Walking Dead without a DVR. AMC should dump the commercials, then they could ask for higher carraige fee's. The only problem is, the actors would have to double their working hours

rtcy
FACTS only please
Premium Member
join:1999-10-16
Norwalk, CA

rtcy to amarryat

Premium Member

to amarryat
said by amarryat:

With all the friggin commercials, AMC should be paying Verizon to carry their channels.

ah you must be a old timer that remembers when CABLE channels you PAID for had no commercials much less those god damn distracting icons all over the screen and the characters walking on the bottom of the screen.

I no longer watch AMC, yes they show good movies , but they are unwatchable with those distractions. Am I the only one in here with A.D.D ? otherwise known as being NORMAL ? (a.k.a mammals )(rapid eye movement to see threats )

Verizon might be loosing me in FEB when my contract ends anyways. I will keep the internet only. My latest bitch from them, they want me to turn in my DVR in order to stop the home dvr service? WTF they added the service remotely, they can remove it remotely, but hey wait if you tell a customer to turn in a DVR full of recorded shows that will stop them in their tracks.

yesterday we lost internet service, finally called in and this time they can't see my account with my FULL account number as it has appeared since I went to fios from the old service with GTE, so not having a phone with them it created a problem until I remembered giving them my wife's cell # a few years back. that worked , but not my account number WTF and it took 26 minutes to reset the ONT, something that usually takes them 3 minutes AFTER you convince them you know what you are doing and have shut the router down for a whole minute and the computers too and it's on their end.