All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Reall ay
@videotron.ca

Reall ay to dragonfly5

Anon

to dragonfly5

Re: ColbaNet Adsl2+ The Unlimited is a lie.

said by dragonfly5:

I love the victim-blaming in this thread. A guy is lied to about the unlimited part of his internet contract, and all the comments are blaming his downloading. Don't be these people.

Shows you how brainwashed people have become by the industry and people who "work" the forums when they start worrying about what someone downloads and how it could affect an ISP's money on an unlimited account.

The people who work the forums and the telco industry want you to think of usage like frigging oil.
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning

said by Reall ay :

Shows you how brainwashed people have become by the industry and people who "work" the forums when they start worrying about what someone downloads and how it could affect an ISP's money on an unlimited account.

The people who work the forums and the telco industry want you to think of usage like frigging oil.

If the customer is on a Colba co-locate, the capacity costs them negligible. If he's on Bell, then the usage IS like "friggin oil".

Either way, Colba advertises unlimited. They should be prepared for the eventuality that someone is going to actually use unlimited.

Colbanetuser
@colba.net

Colbanetuser

Anon

Damn, I just realized that I (literally) broke the internet. GG Colba Net, GG.

All U canEAT
@videotron.ca

All U canEAT to HeadSpinning

Anon

to HeadSpinning
Yeah it depends which he is on that determines the usage limits with Colba.

This person stated he is prepaid (on contract). So that is their 24-meg adsl2+ (on Colba's C/O). It's the only one prepaid/Contracted.

And, yup, everything on their webpage says unlimited for 19.95/month.

The guy should include screen shots of it all.

Actually that's a great price and great deal if you can get it, eh.

Shots
@videotron.ca

Shots

Anon

Click for full size
Contract pricing
Click for full size
Resold non-contract
Click for full size
Contract Pricing
Click for full size
Colba Policy
Just for sake of argument...

As seen in the pics...

Also, look at their policy. Usage limits apply to the non-contracted Bell resold ADSL only.

Colba is going to lose this if it goes to the CCTS.