dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

battleop
join:2005-09-28

battleop

It's not hard to get it without a subscription.

"though you'll still need a traditional cable account"

There is no "you'll" in this. You just have to know someone who is willing to share their account login. I don't have a cable subscription but my mom does so I just use her account.
Automate
join:2001-06-26
Atlanta, GA

Automate

said by battleop:

There is no "you'll" in this. You just have to know someone who is willing to share their account login. I don't have a cable subscription but my mom does so I just use her account.

This is one of the reasons content owners are leery about providing their content over the internet.

battleop

1 recommendation

battleop

I'll feel guilty when ESPN's business model of fucking small providers changes.
mdlund0
join:2011-08-02
Lawrence, KS

mdlund0 to Automate

to Automate
Those of us "borrowing" a friend's account because it is not an option for us are still watching the commercials and advertising. So what's the quarrel again?
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

said by mdlund0:

Those of us "borrowing" a friend's account because it is not an option for us are still watching the commercials and advertising. So what's the quarrel again?

Not if you're using a DVR and skipping the commercials. Also the quarrel is you're not paying for cable. Thus ESPN is not getting it's $10 from the cable company from you being a subscriber.

88615298 (banned) to battleop

to battleop
said by battleop:

Anyone that asks me to share my account info I'd tell them to go fuck themselves. No way I let anyone have access to my account info.

battleop

battleop

You must have some serious issues with your children you need to address if you can't trust them.
Expand your moderator at work