Brano
I hate Vogons
MVM
join:2002-06-25
Burlington, ON

Brano to bverdon

MVM

to bverdon

Re: Several USG20W issues....anyone care to chime in?

Not sure about the wireless (I don't have 20W to test) but I've experienced the DNS and some IPSec issues too. The recent beta FW seems to be fixing that (check your PM).
bverdon
join:2012-11-26
Canton, GA

bverdon

Thanks. I will give that a shot tonight. At the moment, VPN's seem to very stable. Any idea if there is some sort of list of what this code addresses?
bverdon

bverdon to Brano

to Brano
Well...looks like I was already running that flavor of code. I had emailed tech support and that is what they provide. Unfortunately, I had to reboot the box.

I hope they can help...would hate to toss the box and go to another vendor.

Thanks for you help. let m know if you have any other suggestions
bverdon

bverdon to Brano

to Brano
Well....decided to compare my current config to the start-up config line by line to figure out what the heck is going on with this guy.

given my symptoms...I keep going back to the WLAN not routing traffic properly......and noticed this:

interface wlan-1-2
description wan2
ssid mancave
station-limit 255
security mode wpa2
reauth 1800
idle 3000
group-key 1800
upstream 1048576
downstream 1048576
mtu 1500
ip address 192.168.81.1 255.255.255.0
ip rip send version 2
ip rip receive version 2
ip ospf priority 1
ip ospf cost 10

I removed all the RIP and OSPF garbage from the interfaces, saved the config...rebooted and confirmed they are no longer there.

crossing my fingers.....will let you know.
bverdon

bverdon

That wasn't it. Just to get stability I had to St things bat to factory defaults and start all over. I will be saving findings offten changing things press frequently just to figure out what is going on with this thing