Outland
kudos:2
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..

[Professions] Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick

My mage (who is not a miner) came across an Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick the other day, it's described here - »www.wowhead.com/item=85777/ancie···ing-pick

It seems to help my miner be far more prolific than before, but not only in MoP areas. He was gathering stuff for my engineer (Fel Iron, Cobalt, and other stuff). As a miner he was getting multiple procs of various motes when mining in Outland (very frequently, often multiple of several types of mote) and the same in LK areas.

Has anyone tried it and had similar experience? It is account bound on pick up.
--
"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand." - Milton Friedman"

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

we had a thread on this some months ago i cant find it

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
kudos:1

»[MoP] Farming rares for their unique item or achievement

was this it

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO
reply to pandora

I just picked up the Pandaren Mining Pick this weekend on my main - I know that the proc rate on Pandaria gems is very low (which I can confirm from my small sample size taken yesterday), but I haven't heard anything about it helping with proc's of motes/volatiles from other areas. I'll have to give that a try.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to pandora

Crap.. just when i thought it was safe to get out of the water. My lev 90 will be returning to panda land to get this item.

korendir9

join:2004-10-21
Lemoyne, PA

1 recommendation

reply to pandora

Original thread I believe...

»[Professions] Pandaria Mining

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE