uniqs
art22gg
Premium Member
join:2005-02-16
Courtenay, BC

art22gg

Premium Member

[App Update] Toolwiz Time Freeze..Ver..1.9.5..Nov..26/12..[Free]

ToolWiz Time Freeze is an effective Instant System Restore software to keep your computer system safe and protect your computer from undesired changes. It can also protect your files and folders from changes with a secure password protection. It makes virtualization very easy to use. Basically, it clones your system, creating fully working copies that you can use normally (or abnormally) without risking your "real" system. It puts the actual system under secure protection and creates a virtual environment for system partition, on which you then run applications and surf the internet. It provides higher-level security to computer protection, and greatly improves the efficiency of virtual systems.

Change log...

Updated the engine
Fixed several minor bugs

»www.toolwiz.com/products ··· -freeze/

hayc59
Your a Daisy
Premium Member
join:2001-02-26

hayc59

Premium Member

Re: [App Update] Toolwiz Time Freeze..Ver..1.9.5..Nov..26/12..[F

Cool and thank you arty!
clocks11
join:2002-05-06

clocks11 to art22gg

to art22gg
Great program. thx

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

1 edit

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

So does this affect a dual boot in any way and is Net Framework required.........thinking of trying it?
ZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

Well I was thinking of installing this but since I can't even logon to their forum to ask any Qs,I decided to email the author..........this is his response to my Q.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
quote:
"James"
View contact details
To:
11111@yahoo.com>
Dear friend,

We strongly recommend you not install the Toolwiz Timefreeze with the GoBack program at same PC.

BR
James

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:53 AM, !!!!!!!@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi I'm thinking of trying this software,but I have a dual boot and I had an app called GOBACK years ago that messed it up...............will this affect my boot.ini and do I need the Net Framework to use it?

thx for any info you can share.