Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Goggalor

Premium Member

to Goggalor

Re: [Professions] Good Professions for Raiding/PvPing

they all bring roughly the same bonus no matter what prof it is the utility of certain profs that make them more preferable, what Vince says is correct about the armour kits and bracer linings but the skinning at lvl 90 only gives you about .75 % crit, you could go with enchanting and get the ring bonus, would probably be better off.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by cymraeg:

they all bring roughly the same bonus no matter what prof it is the utility of certain profs that make them more preferable, what Vince says is correct about the armour kits and bracer linings but the skinning at lvl 90 only gives you about .75 % crit, you could go with enchanting and get the ring bonus, would probably be better off.

I'll give Leatherworking a go then.

Does Alchemy still double the length of elixirs?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

it doubles the length of flasks... so my guess is elixirs will have double duration, too.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Immer:

it doubles the length of flasks... so my guess is elixirs will have double duration, too.

Well, I meant flasks originally, but that works, too, then.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Goggalor:

said by Immer:

Well, I meant flasks originally, but that works, too, then.

If you go Panda Alchemy (whatever faction) you will get double flask duration and double food buff effect.