@videotron.ca

Shrug to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc

Re: Teksavvy sucks

said by TSI Marc:

said by Shrug :

Nothing personal at all.

Just that I see a trend with TSI (as Marc does with the person who started this topic).

And he stated something wasn't true, when in fact it is.

There are a few consumer issues with TSI where TSI is taking advantage of people and literally taking their money for nothing. Just pointing out the obvious.

I mean, if telling the truth bunches you panties... There is always the TSI fan forum where you can hide from it and pretend it doesn't exist.

*shrug*

This is just not true. You just have no limit do you. Unreal.

It is indeed true, as was pointed out (and there is more).

You can try and play the "anon" card, do the "hey mod" thing to try & hide the truth, and whatever else you want. Doesn't change the facts.

There is no way you tell people 2-megs on a 30-meg videotron service is an "up to" thus no refund for you (as seen in the upload).

That is just stealing, and playing them as fools.

But here you are arguing it and trying to justify it.. yeah it is unreal. And to top it off it was your own poor planning that caused it. But, No refund for you. 30-meg service is an up to.

And, the CRTC tariff does not discuss poor planning that leads to these failures on *your* end like this. Like Acanac, you are now making up your own regulations.

Mind showing me the tariffs (Bell, videotron and Rogers) that states "your end is an up to" due to TSI overselling & congesting their own purchased links when delivering said service to your customers? I wouldn't mind seeing this. But I don't think it actually exists.

To turn around and argue here that the 2-meg's people get on a 30-meg service is "up to" takes a big pair. And you use that to keep someones money who wanted a refund! Amazing.

There is a trend Marc. A trend of sub-par service and saying anything to keep peoples money (as we have just seen). You may not like to hear the truth. You may like the truth in open forum. But what is most unreal is you actually typing here that 2-meg on a 30-meg service due to your own fault is proper service thus no refund. Then you have the nerve to say it isn't true? Unreal indeed.

But hey, you are the one arguing that this is ok. *shrug* I think people know better.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

said by Shrug :

said by TSI Marc:

said by Shrug :

Nothing personal at all.

Just that I see a trend with TSI (as Marc does with the person who started this topic).

And he stated something wasn't true, when in fact it is.

There are a few consumer issues with TSI where TSI is taking advantage of people and literally taking their money for nothing. Just pointing out the obvious.

I mean, if telling the truth bunches you panties... There is always the TSI fan forum where you can hide from it and pretend it doesn't exist.

*shrug*

This is just not true. You just have no limit do you. Unreal.

It is indeed true, as was pointed out (and there is more).

You can try and play the "anon" card, do the "hey mod" thing to try & hide the truth, and whatever else you want. Doesn't change the facts.

There is no way you tell people 2-megs on a 30-meg videotron service is an "up to" thus no refund for you (as seen in the upload).

That is just stealing, and playing them as fools.

But here you are arguing it and trying to justify it.. yeah it is unreal. And to top it off it was your own poor planning that caused it. But, No refund for you. 30-meg service is an up to.

And, the CRTC tariff does not discuss poor planning that leads to these failures on *your* end like this. Like Acanac, you are now making up your own regulations.

Mind showing me the tariffs (Bell, videotron and Rogers) that states "your end is an up to" due to TSI overselling & congesting their own purchased links when delivering said service to your customers? I wouldn't mind seeing this. But I don't think it actually exists.

To turn around and argue here that the 2-meg's people get on a 30-meg service is "up to" takes a big pair. And you use that to keep someones money who wanted a refund! Amazing.

There is a trend Marc. A trend of sub-par service and saying anything to keep peoples money (as we have just seen). You may not like to hear the truth. You may like the truth in open forum. But what is most unreal is you actually typing here that 2-meg on a 30-meg service due to your own fault is proper service thus no refund. Then you have the nerve to say it isn't true? Unreal indeed.

But hey, you are the one arguing that this is ok. *shrug* I think people know better.

The trend I see if that you keep posting the same thing over and over.

is anybody getting 2mbit on a 30meg service right now? please post and I will gladly look into it. Something is surely wrong.