spc
Search similar:

uniqs
kosmickuntry
join:2002-03-06
Toccoa, GA

kosmickuntry

Month Long Trouble to End Nov 30th

A business tech support voice states that the problem in NE Ga will be resolved 30 November.
bneal
join:2012-11-24
Sheffield, PA

bneal

May the Force be with you!

Tiberius
@windstream.net

Tiberius to kosmickuntry

Anon

to kosmickuntry
it is important to remember not to hold your breath in anticipation of Windstream's estimated resolution times
kosmickuntry
Toccoa, GA

kosmickuntry

I didn't refer to them as a talking head because I could only verify a voice.very weak lol

Pioneer III
Premium Member
join:2012-12-01

Pioneer III to kosmickuntry

Premium Member

to kosmickuntry
Was the check in the mail?
kosmickuntry
Toccoa, GA

kosmickuntry

Won't cash the check just yet.
»www.pingtest.net/result/ ··· 0119.png
Last Result:
Download Speed: 12576 kbps (1572 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 761 kbps (95.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 53 ms
Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:46:43 PM
Jeffrez
join:2012-10-28
Jefferson, GA

Jeffrez to kosmickuntry

to kosmickuntry
My service went from horrible to totally down after this post was made? I mean zero internet for hours and hours a day. I'm not sure if they can even legally charge me $40 a month for this.

I'm in North GA and want to know more details about this November 30th comment?
kosmickuntry
Toccoa, GA

kosmickuntry

I have ws in my residence and my business, both in Toccoa. After the 30th, things appear to be somewhat better at both locations. Cust Serv still does not respond to IM's. Don't know what that's all about. Line quality fluctuates, jitter is high, latency is fair to good. A ws tech/installer that I am familiar with, thinks his job will play out in a few years once fiber reaches all cell tower sites and nationwide 4G gets turned on. Copper, at least to him, has no long range stability. Georgia Power is stringing fiber as I can see their strand going down Ga Hwy 17. If there is anything "on it" I don't know what. My residence is a lot better as of late w/no drops, at least. I hope it gets better. The speed test below is a test from Cavalier Telephones servers up in Virginia.

Download Speed: 6153 kbps (769.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 598 kbps (74.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 42 ms
Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:49:21 AM