uniqs
share rss forum feed

n_w95482
Premium
join:2005-08-03
Ukiah, CA
reply to pflog

Re: [Business] [POLL] Do you have the new 15/3 or 27/7 business

I forgot to mention in my above post that I'm using an SB6120 modem that I own. Also, it posted the config file in the log (SW Download INIT - Via Config file d11_m_sb6120_bciwidebandpremium_c05.cm) when they forced it. I think it's the same as before.
--
KI6RIT

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
Premium,MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA
kudos:3
said by n_w95482:

I forgot to mention in my above post that I'm using an SB6120 modem that I own. Also, it posted the config file in the log (SW Download INIT - Via Config file d11_m_sb6120_bciwidebandpremium_c05.cm) when they forced it. I think it's the same as before.

It'd be interesting to see if the Netgear works with 27/7 properly in your location...I don't suppose you know any other business class people in your area?
--
"Women. Can't live with 'em, pass the beer nuts." -Norm

n_w95482
Premium
join:2005-08-03
Ukiah, CA
said by pflog:

It'd be interesting to see if the Netgear works with 27/7 properly in your location...I don't suppose you know any other business class people in your area?

I know of two other business-class installs in town here, but I have little/no say in getting them to have their modem replaced (both are using SMC 8014s). One of them appears to be on an old 6/1 config file. I didn't even know the Netgear was an option until you mentioned it in an earlier post. Now if only they would approve an 8x4 conventional modem...
--
KI6RIT