share rss forum feed

mario02423

join:2004-06-09
Berwyn, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to pflog

Re: [Business]Do you have the new 15/3 or 27/7 business spee

This has been all sorts of mess. After the upgrade, I dropped from 93/30 PB to 35.9/7.8 consistent which, granted, is more than my contracted rate (12/2, or whatever the new one is).

On top of that, my service has been out for two days and I'm told that the technicians are a bit stumped.

I worked with Comcast_John on the CCBCI forums, but he didn't seem to get anything accomplished. When I call tech support, they tell me there's no such thing as Power Boost. Where do I go from here? How did you guys get in touch with Corporate Escalation?

Thanks!

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
said by mario02423:

I call tech support, they tell me there's no such thing as Power Boost.

If only that were really true for business class (at the very least as a user selectable option). I would dearly love to see my d11_m_sb6121_bciwidebandstarter_c05.cm config file replaced by a d11_m_sb6121_bciwidebandstarter_noboost_c05.cm config file. PowerBoost totally screws up any applications/devices that try to use auto-sensing QoS.
--
We can never have enough of nature.
We need to witness our own limits transgressed, and some life pasturing freely where we never wander.

mario02423

Berwyn, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by NetFixer:

said by mario02423:

I call tech support, they tell me there's no such thing as Power Boost.

If only that were really true for business class (at the very least as a user selectable option). I would dearly love to see my d11_m_sb6121_bciwidebandstarter_c05.cm config file replaced by a d11_m_sb6121_bciwidebandstarter_noboost_c05.cm config file. PowerBoost totally screws up any applications/devices that try to use auto-sensing QoS.

If only there was a way to extract our config files. I'd send you mine, and I'd use yours.

n_w95482
Premium
join:2005-08-03
Ukiah, CA
reply to mario02423
said by mario02423:

How did you guys get in touch with Corporate Escalation?

All I did was post in the Comcast Direct forum here about being stuck on the old 22/5 tier. The issue was then forwarded to corporate by one of the Comcast staff that monitors that section, SteveTeow See Profile. I thought that having corporate deal with it themselves was a bit excessive at first, but they dealt with it very quickly (four hours from Steve's post to resolution).

That's the first time I've had an issue forwarded up to corporate. I don't know how common it is for that to happen.
--
KI6RIT

mario02423

Berwyn, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by n_w95482:

said by mario02423:

How did you guys get in touch with Corporate Escalation?

All I did was post in the Comcast Direct forum here about being stuck on the old 22/5 tier. The issue was then forwarded to corporate by one of the Comcast staff that monitors that section, SteveTeow See Profile. I thought that having corporate deal with it themselves was a bit excessive at first, but they dealt with it very quickly (four hours from Steve's post to resolution).

That's the first time I've had an issue forwarded up to corporate. I don't know how common it is for that to happen.

Thanks, n_w95482. I've set up a thread. My fingers hurt!